Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisas got her PayPal link on her tiktok page, Chelsea is still on live 😯 going on about getting kicked out of the two places yesterday she's off too the police today apparently. Like they are going to do anything total waste of their time. She's going to get the police to help her she's disturbed.

Guess who's just turned up butterflymoonstar 🤣
EDIT Lisa did have her PayPal on her page but now it's gone was definitely there yesterday 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s clearly having a severe manic episode.. tragic to see it broadcast and absolutely nobody trying to support her. Understandably, she’s done the latter to herself. Lost for words.

Reactions: 9
She’s clearly having a severe manic episode.. tragic to see it broadcast and absolutely nobody trying to support her. Understandably, she’s done the latter to herself. Lost for words.
Agree with this, her followers aren't interested in helping her she's their entertainment.

Reactions: 7
Agree with this. She needs help but sadly unless she asks for it there won't be any to be found unless she gets sectioned which is incredibly hard to do.

I do hope she gets the help she needs - watching it all unfold is quite concerning

Is Lisa ok? Did anyone see? I only catched the end of the live. No she not a beg like Chelsea. She needs help.
Yet look how she comes across...like some powerful, confident fortune teller. Now u know why she doesnt give advice to chelsea cause she is just as bad. She was going on about having to sleep on the floor in her office and someone punched her in the back and no one, not even her friends know what really goes on...could it be domestic violence????

I just got a glimpse of chelseas live this morning, had to come off because she was banging on again about how wonderful and beautiful she is. Wants to sell a painting for a million now...ffs...walter mitty!!! Cant even sell it for 20 000!!!! She said she is off to harrods with her black card. God im going to stick that card where the sun dont shine. Oh someone did mention you have to spend 10 000 to get that POINTS REWARD CARD. how did she spend that? Apparently she gets free teas and coffees and waters with that card. I can see this ending badly, i mean shes bad for their classy image tbf!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
When she starts filming people in Harrods i hope to god someone phones up and tells them.

Im not sure about lisa wanting gifts?? Could be wrong but with all these women there is alcohol and mental health issues involved!!! Birds of a feather! You sympathise with a person but you have to be careful what you put out there because once things are said it cant be reversed.
Yep she regularly asks for gifts. Don't believe the kind facade she puts on 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
witch like me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly the amount of money she spends drinking and eating out she’s clearly financially doing ok! But I just don’t understand how? I’m not being rude I’m trying to figure it out. I work full time but couldn’t afford to be drinking in the places she does or going to Harrods to get breakfast. I don’t think she gets many sales from here paintings or we would all know.

Reactions: 8
Piss head crying

Honestly the amount of money she spends drinking and eating out she’s clearly financially doing ok! But I just don’t understand how? I’m not being rude I’m trying to figure it out. I work full time but couldn’t afford to be drinking in the places she does or going to Harrods to get breakfast. I don’t think she gets many sales from here paintings or we would all know.
And buying her green every other day.. she has not sold any paintings 😂 maybe she pops up the back lanes and flashes/sells her pinanni 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gentlemen callers perhaps...lol

She is waiting for Harrods to open, Has she been to Harrods before? I don’t think I’ve heard her mention it.
Talk about a desperate dan...ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In all seriousness, we’re the ones that get called trolls but we’re also the ones that are genuinely concerned for her. The only one around her that I’ve seen trying to help was Ezra but even then all she done was take control of her phone… this woman seriously needs help before it gets even worse than it already is. Walking around the streets shouting about how she’s in need of an Arab so she can stop drinking, being ableist and racist, flashing her young followers on live, filming innocent people in public, the list goes on. One day she’s going to get hurt but in a way I kind of hope she does as a wake up call ✌🏻

Reactions: 13
What is it about arab men though? Money? Yes one day she is really going to insult the wrong person. Im suprised she has managed to spew all these slurs out without repercussions as it is. How does she walk around and not give an eff the next day after her misbehaviours.? Thick skinned. Although i have noticed that nervous look in her eyes at times when walking around and looking at people. Has she even bothered to find out how lisa is... she tried to go into lisas live last night and one of lisas mods blocked her, the mod was adamant she didnt want her on. Then it turned into a sh1t show on lisas live. Will be interesting how lisa will face last nights drama...😣

I get the feeling she doesn't wash that often and seems to wear the same clothes for days then goes to Harrods to try on clothes. 🤢

• Sick
Hanging out in harrods drinking the free tea.. The guy that signed her up for the black card will be regretting that now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.