Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit from the pub earlier. Those poor customers having to listen to her talking absolute shite at her phone 🙄
She’s on a bad paranoia trip 😂
She people watches and thinks others are watching her 😂
The “poor guy” and silence at end shows her bullshit had took her down memory lane!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she is a nut case 😂

anyone still watching ?
I've dipped in and out a couple of times. I cant deal with her tonight, I felt violent towards her when she was being an ableist, evil bastard to that dave guy earlier in the pub. I hope she gets knocked out one of these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had enough with the alcohol induced tears for prince Harry 🙄🤷
yeah i`m only still awake cause of bloody insomnia.

I've dipped in and out a couple of times. I cant deal with her tonight, I felt violent towards her when she was being an ableist, evil bastard to that dave guy earlier in the pub. I hope she gets knocked out one of these days.
same can`t wait till someone slaps her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha!!! That butterfly weirdo is on live 🤣🤣🤣
She rarely shows her face just black screen in her Live so I nvr stayed in it long and the voice is just on an octave that I can’t handle

Is anyone watching right now 🤣 she has definitely lost the plot 🤣 she has officially gone off the rails
I am bored of watching her when she is sitting at home insulting everyone. When she is out is when she gets the views everyone expecting one day she is going to piss off someone that won’t take her vulgar mouth and knocks her upside her head 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Now Lisa saccone is having a drunk mental breakdown
I dont know what is going on with these 2 but both are on the booze which doesnt help

Why did Lisa lose her kids? Chelsea says she fucked a Saudi Prince then she's says he was a bin laden. 🙄
Probably paid her for it too..

I'mm...I' ymmm...I yam... pished ash a parrot
So thats 3 of them talking like that ....wtf

I can't but her account is public, she's sitting in the dark talking tit - check it out 😅 These people are bat tit crazy 🤣🤣🤣
Actually how do you screen record on android? 😅
Google it there is an app to download that allows u to screen record x

Here's a snippet just taken from her live (butterflies) she has a whole 6 people watching,talking about ending it all 😮

These are the type of people she had as mods though
Seems like tik tok is just a platform for damaged people to get paraletically pissed and rant and rave!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I cant help but wonder if they are all mimicking Chelseas behavior on their own LIVE in an attempt to gain more viewers or followers

Reactions: 11
she is a nut case 😂

anyone still watching ?
I seriously had to come off...all this drama i fear would turn me into a fruitloop. How did chelseas live end? Anyone know?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think if they cry they get gifted more. Attention seeking. Ppl will feel sorry for them

chelseas live just cut off after she ate her pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think if they cry they get gifted more. Attention seeking. Ppl will feel sorry for them

chelseas live just cut off after she ate her pasta
Im not sure about lisa wanting gifts?? Could be wrong but with all these women there is alcohol and mental health issues involved!!! Birds of a feather! You sympathise with a person but you have to be careful what you put out there because once things are said it cant be reversed.

Reactions: 3
Yes Lisa has asked for gifts before or paypal payments cos she said she was skint and needed alcohol and something else but i cant remember. This was about 5 days ago

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes Lisa has asked for gifts before or paypal payments cos she said she was skint and needed alcohol and something else but i cant remember. This was about 5 days ago
Lisas got her PayPal link on her tiktok page, Chelsea is still on live 😯 going on about getting kicked out of the two places yesterday she's off too the police today apparently. Like they are going to do anything total waste of their time. She's going to get the police to help her she's disturbed.

Guess who's just turned up butterflymoonstar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.