Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the best idea to rant about never being 'weak' enough to kill herself when apparently Lisa says she is going to do just that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Honestly wish I knew her in person to try and help. Everyday is the same for her. It's actually getting boring to watch. She says she won't drink, then drinks, goes out to eat... gets kicked out. Goes home and drinks more.

Is she not bored of this daily cycle.
I started watching her around summer time after her roots video and loved her at first as she was some what relatable but the more I've watched the more I've gone off her.

She really needs help 😬 ohhh darling

PS: her art work is decent but definitely not worth £10k 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't but her account is public, she's sitting in the dark talking tit - check it out 😅 These people are bat tit crazy 🤣🤣🤣
Actually how do you screen record on android? 😅
Oh I'm listening to it now. Haha what is she on about. Tuned to the moon(star) that one.
Its in one of the buttons when you swipe down from the top in the drop down menu

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I'm listening to it now. Haha what is she on about. Tuned to the moon(star) that one.
Its in one of the buttons when you swipe down from the top in the drop down menu
She's properly cracked in the lid 😅
I've never figured out how to screen record on this phone 😅

Reactions: 1
Who TF is this? I’m late to the party 🤣🤣
TT username butterflymoonstar. Takes obsessions with people and gifts universes etc. She's moved on from chelsea now after she joined C's live and was literally screaming at the camera telling everyone to duck off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screen record!! 🤣
Here's a snippet just taken from her live (butterflies) she has a whole 6 people watching,talking about ending it all 😮

These are the type of people she had as mods though

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I was about to say, sounds like she wants to off herself too 🤦🏻‍♀️ what on Earth is happening tonight?!

Reactions: 1
Her mods are falling apart one by one and chels couldn’t care less. Cracking another beer open actually

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.