Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she got kicked out of ANOTHER place and now she’s screaming on the road about she’s going to the police and she’s going to off herself.
Apparently Lisa is on live crying, Chelsea saying she’s going to get a taxi to Briton to see Lisa as if she can afford that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now Lisa saccone is having a drunk mental breakdown
Yep just watching 😮 there are just no words for these people Chelseas on there sending loads of gifts like that's gonna help.

Lisas mod just blocked Chelsea lol the account she was gifting from said she's racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I repeated what u said but I think it stems from they are both lonely alcoholics who lost their kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ah, this pair, it's craziness 🥴🥴
Once again good old Chelsea has to make it all about her 😂

Reactions: 5
This is so Jeremy Kyle it really is they are both the same Lisa's going on about her parents were never there for her, never put her first, talking about being sectioned... It's v sad but this is just attention seeking tit putting it all out on TT.

Reactions: 6
This is so Jeremy Kyle it really is they are both the same Lisa's going on about her parents were never there for her, never put her first, talking about being sectioned... It's v sad but this is just attention seeking tit putting it all out on TT.
very very sad, Lisa was mentioning she comes in live because she has no real friends in real life, says a lot about Chelsea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did Lisa lose her kids? Chelsea says she fucked a Saudi Prince then she's says he was a bin laden. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What happened to her in the last 8/9 years? Looking at those fbook photos from 8/9 years ago she looks like a different person. She's seriously in need of help (stating the obvious sorry)

Why did Lisa lose her kids? Chelsea says she fucked a Saudi Prince then she's says he was a bin laden. 🙄
It's all BS

Reactions: 8
Is tonight a full moon o_O
I can’t even wrap my head around Chelsea’s rants tonight…she’s talking about a crow being a sign from god, something about tigers in India..

• Haha
Is tonight a full moon o_O
I can’t even wrap my head around Chelsea’s rants tonight…she’s talking about a crow being a sign from god, something about tigers in India..
I was thinking that! Lisa is sobbing on live, Chelsea is even more unhinged than usual…it’s a mad one!

Shes really delusional and paranoid. I think she needs to be sectioned or something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.