Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no she’s talking about how muslims have saved her and that she’s going to convert 🤣 yet she’s the most racist person ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes really delusional and paranoid. I think she needs to be sectioned or something.
I was just about to say the same thing. Although she hasn't got anyone (that's in a stable mental state) close to her that can help her realise that she needs professional help

Reactions: 3
These idiots telling her & Lisa to go live together. Really....... do they honestly believe that either if them is in a place to help anyone 🙄

no she’s talking about how muslims have saved her and that she’s going to convert 🤣 yet she’s the most racist person ever.
Also, as she's swigging a bottle of beer

• Haha
Wtf is actually going on..tik tok is doing my head in. Lisa crying, chelsea ranting and crying. Now chelsea going on about becoming a muslim. While swigging a beer...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got her live on and I’m so lost - she needs some help definitely.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's banging on shouting about how she'll be the one there for the kids that have tit parents that aren't there for them... Hold the bus.. She IS one of those shite parents 😂 what the hell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today has been mental. I think she might pull another all nighter on the drink
She's banging on shouting about how she'll be the one there for the kids that have tit parents that aren't there for them... Hold the bus.. She IS one of those shite parents 😂 what the hell 🤣
that made me laugh. she's not there for her own kids nevermind anyone else's

Are any of her family still in her life?
If so they really need to step in and make her get help

So we’ve had lisa saying she wants to hang herself. chelsea is ranting on about becoming muslim, lions tigers and bears, covid & millionairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
None of her family have ever been on her live they take nothing to do with her.
I’m not surprised really she can be pretty vile and I’m sure it’s not all down to bipolar but she really needs to try and get some help.

I’ve only just started ‘following’ her, so I’m not really familiar with her, I thought I’d seen somewhere she has kids, and then she’s banging on about saving kids with tit parents 🙈😂 are they young? Or grown and moved out? Who is Lisa?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So shady ! Where an earth is all this mine up coming from but yet living in a council flat !!

I’ve only just started ‘following’ her, so I’m not really familiar with her, I thought I’d seen somewhere she has kids, and then she’s banging on about saving kids with tit parents 🙈😂 are they young? Or grown and moved out? Who is Lisa?
her kids are late teens and live with their father. Lisa is one of her best friends, she was just on her own Live crying, and apparently she was talking about getting a rope and she said she didn't want to be here anymore. people are saying this in the comments while chelsea's ignoring them and bleeping about.

So shady ! Where an earth is all this mine up coming from but yet living in a council flat !!
well, benefits first of all. then tiktok gifts, paypal from scarves/fashion items, raffles and general gifts from fans

Reactions: 3
Thank you!
I did see people saying to ring Lisa.
She’s definitely a strange one isn’t she.

Reactions: 1
Thank you!
I did see people saying to ring Lisa.
She’s definitely a strange one isn’t she.
strange dosent come close to labelling leanne🤣

No now she’s saying how she shouldn’t drink because it’s not part of her religion 🤣 deceased. She really don’t care about lisa but then again lisa dosent really care about chelsea. both as bad as eachother.

i’m beginning to think she smokes crack in her joints 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.