Chelsealeeart #18 Chelsealeeart in da place! No amount of cucumbers will fix that face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen anything as disgraceful as this. He looks ridiculous and is absolutely trying to get Chelsea completely banned. Would he do this in his own place of worship?

Report the live , I have
Me too

Reactions: 5
I have never seen anything as disgraceful as this. He looks ridiculous and is absolutely trying to get Chelsea completely banned. Would he do this in his own place of worship?

Me too
I’ve seen him on live in the mosque before, fking about and interrupting other people praying. He even tried to take chelsea in there when she was drunk before as well

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He’s doing this to wind people up. Just get on with it than dancing about. Dragging it on for attention. Chelsea suddenly acting like a nun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There'll be a group of Muslims somewhere that follow Islam to the letter, they'll not be happy with what these pair are doing and their lives could become pure hell

Reactions: 10
I know duck all about religion but why is modeen doing some loud Muslim chant inside a church. He makes me absolute sick

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There'll be a group of Muslims somewhere that follow Islam to the letter, they'll not be happy with what these pair are doing and their lives could become pure hell
I’m seeing a lot of muslims in the comments absolutely fuming at him

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion:
Pissy pants ditched Zara & has finally been released from the kitchen, it appears her new thing is blasphemy of the Christian religion

Reactions: 5
I know duck all about religion but why is modeen doing some loud Muslim chant inside a church. He makes me absolute sick
He's praying, but not quite sure why as asr is in roughly 20 minutes, and the prayer prior to that was around half 12.
But then again I'm no religious expert either

Reactions: 2
Standing in church with the clothes you've had on since Easter, knickers drenched in urine and a tit of a man wearing a ridiculous hat.

Nothing quite says Merry Christmas like this 🙄🙄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd also like to add to the thread suggestion .
Chelsea lee art, she'll piss her pants while having all the rants

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine the little old ladies sat there, finding solace and these 2 muppets turn up.

Reactions: 9
Nah its fkn Xmas there'll be ppl mourning or remembering lost loved ones, and there's she is kicking off because it's time to leave for whatever reason

Mental health card being played. Hope the vicar plays the uno reverse card and turfs her out regardless

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Not the Bishop/vicar (sorry i'm clueless!!!) Saying to CLA "Yes I've seen you around coffee shops" ☠☠☠☠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
New thread title -
As the filter slips the rats jump ship Chelseas left covered in her own stinkin pish

Reactions: 3
If i suddenly started to say the lord’s prayer out loud in a mosque where they were praying. Would they not be slightly miffed? You dont do it out of respect. Especially if a service is happening.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.