Chelsealeeart #18 Chelsealeeart in da place! No amount of cucumbers will fix that face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's renting a shop on the King's Road for a week to sell her 'merch' and have VIP guests..I'm guessing the criteria is you have to gift a universe to get invited as a VIP🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't really seen much of her for a couple of months but would someone mind please filling me in as to why she only streams from her rotten kitchen now? I can't understand it 😂

Reactions: 7
I haven't really seen much of her for a couple of months but would someone mind please filling me in as to why she only streams from her rotten kitchen now? I can't understand it 😂
Ever since her 'manager' Zara has been on the scene, she never seems to leave the house and has seriously toned down her antics that got the viewers in

Reactions: 10
Ever since her 'manager' Zara has been on the scene, she never seems to leave the house and has seriously toned down her antics that got the viewers in
She's very boring now . She's explaining how Zara the controller has told her that tiktok want her to tone down her language...maybe less weed smoking and drinking on live might be the issue too 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's very boring now . She's explaining how Zara the controller has told her that tiktok want her to tone down her language...maybe less weed smoking and drinking on live might be the issue too 🤭🤣
Zara the so called manager and CLA are completely clueless. They're both wanting to cash in on CLA's Tiktok popularity and presence, but at the same time they're completely killing it. Literally I don't think anybody is going to be arsed about her merch or exhibition compared to say, 6 months ago. Every day she has less and less viewers and gifters. Even the 'Camos' seem to be drying up quickly too

Reactions: 13
Zara the so called manager and CLA are completely clueless. They're both wanting to cash in on CLA's Tiktok popularity and presence, but at the same time they're completely killing it. Literally I don't think anybody is going to be arsed about her merch or exhibition compared to say, 6 months ago. Every day she has less and less viewers and gifters. Even the 'Camos' seem to be drying up quickly too
Couldn't agree more 👏 she's on her way out not up. Every vibe that made her popular has been killed by Zara.

Reactions: 10
She had such a chance to capitalise and now she is very boring and more beggy than ever - as for the pop up shop let’s see if it ever happens :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Oh No, I don't like the way she is acting now at all. What's going on with the fake niceness, it's not her, she's acting sickly sweet and fake. Her whole personality has been changed and it does not suit her.

Reactions: 6
Oh No, I don't like the way she is acting now at all. What's going on with the fake niceness, it's not her, she's acting sickly sweet and fake. Her whole personality has been changed and it does not suit her.
Yes I agree...so fake ..the sickly smile that is not her at all ..its cringeworthy. Zara obviously been coaching her. That woman is on a mission to destroy cla ..no bad thing since she's normally such a nasty cow.

Reactions: 4
Does CLA now control over her roots darling Instagram ? There must be a way of informing her of what Zara is doing ? I actually hate Zara more than CLA

Does CLA now control over her roors darling Instagram ? There must be a way of informing her of what Zara is doing ? I actually hate Zara more than CLA

Reactions: 3
Does CLA now control over her roots darling Instagram ? There must be a way of informing her of what Zara is doing ? I actually hate Zara more than CLA

Does CLA now control over her roors darling Instagram ? There must be a way of informing her of what Zara is doing ? I actually hate Zara more than CLA
That's Zara yes.

I wonder what her friend who works nearby thinks if Zara

She's the posh one

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That's Zara yes.

I wonder what her friend who works nearby thinks if Zara

She's the posh one
Claudia? She’s not been mentioned in a while, she was always a good friend and tried to help chelsea with her art, with her mental health and therapy, she has known chelsea a long time

Reactions: 3
So after last weeks fiasco are we taking bets on whether she will actually get her roots done today? Feel sorry for anyone else in the salon hoping for a relaxing treatment. Poor Ricardo. He will deserve a medal if she actually goes through with her precious hair being done and if she doesn’t complain. 🫣

Reactions: 4
Claudia? She’s not been mentioned in a while, she was always a good friend and tried to help chelsea with her art, with her mental health and therapy, she has known chelsea a long time
Yes I know, I was wondering if she thinks as we do Zara is not good for Chelsea.

So after last weeks fiasco are we taking bets on whether she will actually get her roots done today? Feel sorry for anyone else in the salon hoping for a relaxing treatment. Poor Ricardo. He will deserve a medal if she actually goes through with her precious hair being done and if she doesn’t complain. 🫣
I can't imagine any decent hairdresser touching that mess , especially using more bleach. We will have to wait and see but it needs serious attention .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.