Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noodlebuddy

Ahahahahahahaha!

everyones in shock at this morning but this is the REAL leanne that we've been trying to tell people about for OVER A YEAR.

Will this be brushed under the carpet like the time she racially abused the hotel receptionist then threatened to stab Rickstas daughter?

Time will tell. I'm buzzing my tits off that she's exposed HERSELF. Ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
This just makes me feel sad. She's now on 102800 coins given to Chelsea since this screenshot. Over a grand 😐
View attachment 1813779View attachment 1813780
This breaks my heart. If this lady reads this thread, please, please, please stop giving this con artist your money. The gifts you send are never going to buy a long lasting friendship. As a test, stop gifting her for one week & measure if you're still receiving the same welcome from her. Spend that gift money on something nice for yourself, or even put it towards joining some local clubs/night courses etc where you will meet people who can offer you friendship without expecting anything in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
This just makes me feel sad. She's now on 102800 coins given to Chelsea since this screenshot. Over a grand 😐
View attachment 1813779View attachment 1813780
this really just sums up the people on TikTok who gift and gift and gift and blindly follow these live beggars

they just want to feel like these people are their friends and someone to relate to. They're vulnerable and lonely. Not all of course but most. They'll ignore bad behaviour and egg them on hoping they'll be their friend

it's really sad and quite pathetic in some cases

Reactions: 17

Windermere

VIP Member
Not the Bishop/vicar (sorry i'm clueless!!!) Saying to CLA "Yes I've seen you around coffee shops" ☠☠☠☠

• Haha
  • Wow

MsFatBooty

Screenshot_20221217_154712_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20221217_154803_TikTok.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

itsmeeee9876

Chatty Member
I don’t like CLA , but , IMO, if you give a gift to a person wherever TT or physically , you shouldn’t ask for it back!!!!!!

Reactions: 16

Feska

VIP Member
She was absolutely vile this morning. I’m no fan of Mama Kaz or Elphaba but the things she said about them were disgusting and unforgivable. The threats she hurls about are mind blowing. So aggressive and as she say’s herself brutal. Why does she threaten to set her sons on people? They must be cringing with embarrassment at her behaviour. As people have said up thread this is the real Leanne. The sooner she’s cancelled the better.

Reactions: 16

Icedcoffee1

VIP Member
Nah its fkn Xmas there'll be ppl mourning or remembering lost loved ones, and there's she is kicking off because it's time to leave for whatever reason

Mental health card being played. Hope the vicar plays the uno reverse card and turfs her out regardless

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Windermere

VIP Member
Lol she just slipped up

About half an hour ago she showed an empty brewdog non alcoholic can when somebody questioned if she was drinking alcohol

Then somebody just now asked her what was in the glass, she replied M&S Session IPA juicy and tropical

Her face dropped when she realised what she had said

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So she's keeping that empty alcohol-free can for when she's questioned

• Haha
Reactions: 15