Chelsealeeart #18 Chelsealeeart in da place! No amount of cucumbers will fix that face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They behave like a pair of teenagers, farting in each other’s faces and giggling about sex. Pity they don’t have work to go to. Instead they sit around all day chatting 💩 . They’re a good match for each other both lazy, grubby, ignorant idiots.

Reactions: 6
I think Mo's settled in for Christmas, he's sleeping on the sofa. That would send me loon.

She is super boring this morning.

Why is she saying she's a G what is this way she is talking. I thought she was from Leeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I would have had a cab called before now. I hate anyone in my space in the mornings.
HAHAHAHA this is me. Shagged a pure dream of a lad a few weeks ago, kicked him out me house at 8am bc I needed my space. I can’t cope with people

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ve done this several times now, Mo literally just does it to troll christians.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So disrespectful. Why doesn’t Modeen go do this in a mosque and see how well that will go down

Reactions: 8
I wish she'd get banned or have a meltdown and go off live, I've been muted for her entire live

Reactions: 4
Sooo glad she has a thread here, came across her last week! Serious question why is she so unhinged?? And wtf does roots mean, I can’t cope

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.