Chelsealeeart #18 Chelsealeeart in da place! No amount of cucumbers will fix that face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can’t get away with this. She disrespected princess Diana also. She honestly needs cancelling !

Reactions: 5
It must be just me that really doesn’t take her that seriously, it’s not really my business what other adults decide to spend their money on (TikTok gifting) I personally wouldn’t but I don’t care that people do. In my eyes she’s a crazy fruitloop and gives me a good laugh😂

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It must be just me that really doesn’t take her that seriously, it’s not really my business what other adults decide to spend their money on (TikTok gifting) I personally wouldn’t but I don’t care that people do. In my eyes she’s a crazy fruitloop and gives me a good laugh😂
Her gifters don't bother me, I just dont understand their mental state🤣 what bothers me is her ignorance and blatant disrespect for people

Reactions: 9
Shes saying that Zara has stolen her money from Cameo (over 2k) withdrawn it to her husbands bank account

And that zara has got a whatsapp group with Computer Says No Women from Little Britain (Queen of hearts) and lushy brushy etc and they're all out to 'expose' CLA

Oh and that zara has changed her passwords on Instagram and other things

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well it’s not like we didn't give plenty of warnings about Zara and The Fringe! Pair of vile witches, just like CLA. They deserve each other. *waves to Zara and the Fringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fair play to us all , we spotted zed lister Zara’s game a long time ago !!!!!! We were right about the horse

Reactions: 6
Zara is a nobody and idek who the other woman is you guys are talking about, never seen her 🤣🤣.
Them saying they’re going to get her exposed and cancelled is absolutely laughable tbh, if CLA was going to get cancelled, she already would have been long ago considering all of the terrible tit she has broadcasted herself doing.

Reactions: 2
There's a live going on right now with Zara and her minions 'exposing' CLA 🤣 🤣 🤣 they've said duck all, CLA exposes herself enough. They're all butt hurt because they've realised she only wants money from these women! They've spent thousands on her in hopes of friendship. Obsessive freaks. Even those P.O box gifts were from them ☠☠🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
There's a live going on right now with Zara and her minions 'exposing' CLA 🤣 🤣 🤣 they've said duck all, CLA exposes herself enough. They're all butt hurt because they've realised she only wants money from these women! They've spent thousands on her, even those P.O box gifts were from them ☠☠🤣🤣🤣

What’s the username?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.