Chelsealeeart #18 Chelsealeeart in da place! No amount of cucumbers will fix that face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually pissed herself in public?
She was jumping around earlier 😭 and stopped and went “I’ve pissed my knickers!!” But did assure us it was only a dribble but has not been bog since. Nicely informed us she has yet to brush her teeth this week either

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Last I seen she was in the restraunt when marketing left them, belly dancing with not an ounce of respect, and then she went off

Reactions: 1
Mo Deen on Chelsea's live with Safro in the live. Safro keeps going on about someone called Fay under the 'thegoatfay' account.

Apparently Mo Deen loved her but Fay blocked him due to issues and then Fay unblocked Mo Deen again since he's been getting closer to Chelsea.

Mo Deen advised that he now wants Fay to leave him alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mo Deen on Chelsea's live with Safro in the live. Safro keeps going on about someone called Fay under the 'thegoatfay' account.

Apparently Mo Deen loved her but Fay blocked him due to issues and then Fay unblocked Mo Deen again since he's been getting closer to Chelsea.

Mo Deen advised that he now wants Fay to leave him alone.
They’re off now but Chelsea is still posting vids on the account dancing around I’m dying laughing

She got banned cos mo was getting phone calls to suck her toes :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
7.22am - chelsea is fast asleep with a hand down her trousers. Mo has woken up, eaten some werthers off the floor and is now praying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
7.22am - chelsea is fast asleep with a hand down her trousers. Mo has woken up, eaten some werthers off the floor and is now praying
Eaten some werthers off the floor has finished me right off. Rest in peace teakettle.

How is she still in the same clothes she pissed herself in!! My mind is blown

Reactions: 2
Eaten some werthers off the floor has finished me right off. Rest in peace teakettle.

How is she still in the same clothes she pissed herself in!! My mind is blown
She's had those clothes on 4 days now ..pissed in slept in out in...shes a sloth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I would have had a cab called before now. I hate anyone in my space in the mornings.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.