Chelsealeeart #18 Chelsealeeart in da place! No amount of cucumbers will fix that face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now trying to tell people she was kicked out of the church because she was with a Muslim guy, no pissy pants, you were booted out, because you're a disrespectful loud mouth......and here come the fake tears again 👊

Reactions: 7
I missed them getting chucked out because im cooking. anyone get it.
Lots of people have screen recorded it so you hopefully will be able to find it easily. I watched it all.....it was absolutely disgusting and shocking 😒 😑 😤. X

Lots of people have screen recorded it so you hopefully will be able to find it easily. I watched it all.....it was absolutely disgusting and shocking 😒 😑 😤. X
And I don't mean Chelsea getting thrown out of church....she is crying wolf.Her and modeens behavior was vile.🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That was disgusting in a church shouting Roots like that. Why did they even need to go back into a church when they have already been in once.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestions?

Lost her big gifter, dribbled in her knicker, kicked out by the local vicar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That was disgusting in a church shouting Roots like that. Why did they even need to go back into a church when they have already been in once.
They are literally marauding through the city. Purposely going into places of worship to be disrespectful. It’s all for views. 5k people watching at times today. She loves it. They are the lowest of the low. Anyone who supports them or even thinks they are remotely funny needs to take a long hard look at themselves. Vile creatures!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Whats up with Genna, I can never work all this out she she seems a tad cross over this.

Reactions: 2
getting kicked out of a church ? This is getting ridiculous now. So so disrespectful. This has to stop !

Thread suggestions?

Lost her big gifter, dribbled in her knicker, kicked out by the local vicar
THIS ONE PLEASE.

Or simply just “CLA - pished herself” cause I’m still in shock she’s wearing the same clothes after declaring she’s done so. There’s whizzing yourself, being embarrassed and cleaning yourself up then there’s whizzing yourself and doing nuffin about it even though you’re competent enough 😭😭

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.