Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They paid a 1 million for their new house and it’s local to where they used to live. She really shouldn’t put everything up online to find out where they live it’s super scary! It’s average bungalow with a bit of land and stables. Does Harlow even go to school anymore? She’s to old for Harlen’s school
How do you know? They haven’t really posted the house yet. She should definitely keep their whereabouts private people are obsessed with Harlow. If you google Harlow White the prediction text says ‘phone number’.

Reactions: 1
How do you know? They haven’t really posted the house yet. She should definitely keep their whereabouts private people are obsessed with Harlow. If you google Harlow White the prediction text says ‘phone number’.
found the sold house online, the bits she’s shown where easy to match to online pictures! I’m quite a good online detective but didn’t take long. How many equestrian bungalows are up for sale in autumn!

Reactions: 2
After seeing the post on here took me less than 5 minutes to find it on Rightmove. Forest oaks had issues with people turning up and just walking into the stables so I’m surprised it’s off a mainish road with easy access.
She also needs to be careful how much of Harlows money she is spending. If she hasn’t put money aside for Harlow when she comes of age, she could potentially sue her.

Reactions: 3
After seeing the post on here took me less than 5 minutes to find it on Rightmove. Forest oaks had issues with people turning up and just walking into the stables so I’m surprised it’s off a mainish road with easy access.
She also needs to be careful how much of Harlows money she is spending. If she hasn’t put money aside for Harlow when she comes of age, she could potentially sue her.
I can’t find it but not from UK so don’t know the areas very well! Harlows money must have paid for a chunk of the house. It will be a lot of work keeping that many ponies at home. I know she will probably hire someone but still. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of two of the ponies got sold this year. She’s too big for the smaller ones and won’t be long outgrowing popcorn.

Has it got 2.3 acres by any chance? If so no surprised they went for somewhere with so little land.

Probably restricted by ‘budget’. It’s obvious that Chelsea uses her children, especially Harlow, to bring in the income but I do wonder what they’ll do when the social media bubble bursts. Chelsea is at best an average wedding photographer in a very saturated market and there’s no way she can maintain their lifestyle on her income alone.

Probably restricted by ‘budget’. It’s obvious that Chelsea uses her children, especially Harlow, to bring in the income but I do wonder what they’ll do when the social media bubble bursts. Chelsea is at best an average wedding photographer in a very saturated market and there’s no way she can maintain their lifestyle on her income alone.
Do you think Harlow home schooled or gone to a grammar ? Harlen has only a few years left before moving from that school and if she’s saved up for a small mortgage she should be ok? Or she’s using Harlows money and hoping everything will be ok. House doesn’t even have a stables

Do you think Harlow home schooled or gone to a grammar ? Harlen has only a few years left before moving from that school and if she’s saved up for a small mortgage she should be ok? Or she’s using Harlows money and hoping everything will be ok. House doesn’t even have a stables
I think they tried home school and it didn’t work out. It was in a Q&A a while ago.

lol no way could Chelsea homeschool her children, unless there was a way to monetize it. The kids go to private school if I remember rightly, the dad must be paying for it.

I think it’s Harlows money that is funding everything, there doesn’t seem to be a back up plan. Her brother was a child model for a while but I think that tapered off.

Some day a therapist is going to be have a field day dealing with this family.

Reactions: 5
I swear by mud control mats they are amazing but can be slippy for shod horses (mine are barefoot) I wonder how they will get on because I believe all hers are shod and can see her not liking the look of them if topping used.

I swear by mud control mats they are amazing but can be slippy for shod horses (mine are barefoot) I wonder how they will get on because I believe all hers are shod and can see her not liking the look of them if topping used.
They are also slippery if you have riding boots or trainers on . I found this out by going splat on them 🤣

• Haha
The house doesn’t have a stables? I wonder if she is going to get one built or will the ponies be outside? Is 2.5 acres enough for grazing that many animals? I thought you needed a good few paddocks so you can let one regrow when it goes to tit after the winter. Doesn’t seem to be enough land but I could be mistaken.

The house doesn’t have a stables? I wonder if she is going to get one built or will the ponies be outside? Is 2.5 acres enough for grazing that many animals? I thought you needed a good few paddocks so you can let one regrow when it goes to tit after the winter. Doesn’t seem to be enough land but I could be mistaken.
They normally say a 1-1.5acre per horse. I can't imagine they will keep all the horses there, there's not enough room to store a horsebox, stables, install a menage etc.

Reactions: 4
They normally say a 1-1.5acre per horse. I can't imagine they will keep all the horses there, there's not enough room to store a horsebox, stables, install a menage etc.
Right so not enough land at all! Although it did sound like they were planning on bringing all the ponies as she said they were at work getting it ready for them. Maybe the listing you guys saw isn’t the right one!

Reactions: 4
They are also slippery if you have riding boots or trainers on . I found this out by going splat on them 🤣
Ouch! I’m disabled and before them was hanging off horse 🤣 in bad mud, I need more just wish they weren’t so expensive.
---
Right so not enough land at all! Although it did sound like they were planning on bringing all the ponies as she said they were at work getting it ready for them. Maybe the listing you guys saw isn’t the right one!
Possibly but it really does look like it, I imagine cloudy needs limited turnout but there’s not enough land. Although to be honest some livery yards these days offer a postage stamp field it’s shocking.

Definitely the right one from the photos she’s posted 🙈

Reactions: 2