Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it is Febuary but that land is very wet for ponies, will be a mudbath. Plus I wonder if she realises how much wetter it will get when she removes the trees?
How is she going to cope looking after 4 ponies? They will have to employ a groom, no way will Harlow be able to get up and muck out 4 ponies etc before school

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch the lastest vlog? I felt bad for Harlow because Chelsea told her if she couldn’t get Panda going around the course at 80cm she wouldn’t let her jump the 90cm and she better dare not fall into a trot! She said the 90cm was the one she was most looking forward to. Like witch let her jump the pony it’s not that serious. She works hard for those ponies and was a show the whole day before greeting hundreds of people and doing interviews.

I wonder was she reading the other thread about everyone saying she can’t get Panda going and he is not suited to her!

Reactions: 1
It’s less than half the land needed for 4 ponies after garden, driveway, barn and arena I reckon it will only be about 1.5 acres if actual grazing.
My daughter said the same (she works on a yard).

I heard that the children’s father is a married footballer? Anyone know if that’s true?

I feel sorry for those children. They have a materially privileged life but what kind of real childhood do they really have? The mother can’t even be bothered to give them different names. You’d think they were pets…

My daughter said the same (she works on a yard).

I heard that the children’s father is a married footballer? Anyone know if that’s true?

I feel sorry for those children. They have a materially privileged life but what kind of real childhood do they really have? The mother can’t even be bothered to give them different names. You’d think they were pets…
That’s true I believe think his name is known but unsure myself, think it wa similar to Lauryn Goodman situation!

Reactions: 3
Yes I think their dad is a footballer, but has never been there since birth. I heard they managed to got back together to have the second child just so they are full siblings. Not sure how true that is…

Yes I think their dad is a footballer, but has never been there since birth. I heard they managed to got back together to have the second child just so they are full siblings. Not sure how true that is…
The thread on mums net said she tricked him into another baby as she wanted full siblings lol who knows what’s true.

I can’t believe they are building temporary stable until the end of May. It’s not that far away, why not just wait and leave them where they are or leave them outside. It’s madness and such a waste of money.

I actually know the back story, the mum had an affair with a married footballer and got pregnant (she told him about the pregnancy by posting the scan pictures through his letterbox!)

A few years later when she decided she wanted a sibling for Harlow she met up with the guy, basically got him drunk and ‘seduced’ him into sleeping with her, I guess she must’ve known the timing would be right, and that’s how her son was conceived.

The father has always remained married throughout.

• Haha
I actually know the back story, the mum had an affair with a married footballer and got pregnant (she told him about the pregnancy by posting the scan pictures through his letterbox!)

A few years later when she decided she wanted a sibling for Harlow she met up with the guy, basically got him drunk and ‘seduced’ him into sleeping with her, I guess she must’ve known the timing would be right, and that’s how her son was conceived.

Stay classy, Chelsea

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Does his wife know? Who is the footballer?

Does the footballer pay maintenance ?
Yes and quite generously too hence the private schools and luxury holidays abroad and horses etc. Chelsea likes to make out that it’s her photography that pays for everything but if it wasn’t for her children bringing in income in the form of maintenance and modeling as well as Harlows income there’s no way she could have the lifestyle she has.

Reactions: 6
I would just love to know who it is ... speculating - maybe someone who played for Bournemouth or Southampton (as that's local to her). Possibly someone who has retired by now (given that Harlow is 12), someone blonde ... possibly Scandinavian? Who knows !! - in fact I wonder if Harlow knows?

I would just love to know who it is ... speculating - maybe someone who played for Bournemouth or Southampton (as that's local to her). Possibly someone who has retired by now (given that Harlow is 12), someone blonde ... possibly Scandinavian? Who knows !! - in fact I wonder if Harlow knows?
I’m sure he’s been named on this thread before?

I don’t it’s necessarily someone who played locally because when Chelsea was chasing footballers she used to hang out with other page 3 types including Katie price, plus you know she would’ve set her sights fairly high.

I’m sure I read on this thread that he’s retired now and working in a ‘normal’ job.

Reactions: 3
Her son Harlen has swimming lessons at my gym, Chelsea sits on her phone and doesn’t even look up to watch him swim. I’ve also seen him in the kids club at the gym where my kids go and Chelsea sits in the bar area , top parent 😠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her son Harlen has swimming lessons at my gym, Chelsea sits on her phone and doesn’t even look up to watch him swim. I’ve also seen him in the kids club at the gym where my kids go and Chelsea sits in the bar area , top parent 😠
That’s so sad! His behaviour at the yard used to really annoy me and he doesn’t come across as the nicest child on videos but I’m beginning to think more and more that he’s just desperate for attention because he’s shut out so much.

He doesn’t make any money for Chelsea anymore (I think he’s stopped child modeling), his mother clearly favors Harlow because she’s the family meal ticket

Reactions: 5
I find harlen really quite obnoxious on some of the videos. I hated the way he would yank cloudys head collar and his Xmas day present unboxing was very entitled compared to Harlow who always seems very grateful.

Reactions: 2