Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely house to be fair! tit ton of work I can barely keep my postage stamp garden.

Reactions: 1
Lovely house to be fair! tit ton of work I can barely keep my postage stamp garden.
I feel for her dad as think he will be doing it all, I think they are in for a shock going from full livery to having 4 at home. It looks in videos of them trying to muck out it’s very much a rare for video only thing.

I feel for her dad as think he will be doing it all, I think they are in for a shock going from full livery to having 4 at home. It looks in videos of them trying to muck out it’s very much a rare for video only thing.
I suppose since there’s no stables they will just have them out all the time. Filthy ponies though won’t look so good for videos. I bet they will hire a stable hand.

Reactions: 2
I suppose since there’s no stables they will just have them out all the time. Filthy ponies though won’t look so good for videos. I bet they will hire a stable hand.
I bet they put stables in very quickly, the amount they bathe those ponies and freak out if they get a spot if mud on them I can’t see them living out fir long. I agree think a groom will be hired sharpish!

The house tour video is up. We definitely got the right one anyway. She must be some sort of stupid posting that before the listing came down off the internet knowing how many people were showing up at the old stables and how many fans Harlow has. I would have requested it to be removed after I bought it. She even lets everyone know where Harlows bedroom is…in a bungalow.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The house tour video is up. We definitely got the right one anyway. She must be some sort of stupid posting that before the listing came down off the internet knowing how many people were showing up at the old stables and how many fans Harlow has. I would have requested it to be removed after I bought it. She even lets everyone know where Harlows bedroom is…in a bungalow.
Yep thought the same, I found it with a few photos now people have a vlog to go by! So silly!

With French doors it’s scary!

With French doors it’s scary!
I know thought the same! She must be spending hundreds of thousands more with all the work she’s getting done to it. Money is literally no object at this point. Every trades man she can think of, from carpenters, painters, tree surgeons, chimney sweeps. No doubt an engineer and architect for the barn.

I know thought the same! She must be spending hundreds of thousands more with all the work she’s getting done to it. Money is literally no object at this point. Every trades man she can think of, from carpenters, painters, tree surgeons, chimney sweeps. No doubt an engineer and architect for the barn.
Oh absolutely the cost will be several hundred thousand like you say and she doesn’t seem concerned nor prepared to wait for any of it! I just hope Harlow will get her fair share if sold or house in her name as well somehow as it’s her money paying the bulk of it. I’ve got funny feeling they will collab with monarch for the stables.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe she showed the whole house online like that after the forest oaks drama.
Is that really all thr land for 4 ponies? Doesn't seem like much even if cloudy has limited grazing. Especially if they lose the biggest paddock to build an arena.

Reactions: 3
Can't believe she showed the whole house online like that after the forest oaks drama.
Is that really all thr land for 4 ponies? Doesn't seem like much even if cloudy has limited grazing. Especially if they lose the biggest paddock to build an arena.
It’s less than half the land needed for 4 ponies after garden, driveway, barn and arena I reckon it will only be about 1.5 acres if actual grazing.

In my opinion they are building the arena on what looks like the best draining grazing land!

Do you know what, I like the house better in the vlog and wouldn’t mind having it for myself! Haha the vlog makes it look better than the photos on the listening. I mean she’s done well considering it’s only her on the mortgage. I have myself and my husband and couldn’t get that house. But I guess it’s not just her money, it’s Harlow too!

Reactions: 4
I can’t see it on rightmove, I thought I did but the property I saw only had half an acre. I did see this though and thought surely that would have been a better option? 🤔 https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/144647900#/?channel=RES_BUY
It’s quite far from her family and their school. Other one is super local. I found the listening still on rightmove I don’t wana post the link. You have to type the details she mentions on the vid. Amount beds type house equestrian ect