Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find harlen really quite obnoxious on some of the videos. I hated the way he would yank cloudys head collar and his Xmas day present unboxing was very entitled compared to Harlow who always seems very grateful.
I agree but I think it all probably stems from wanting his mother's attention.

Really curious as to who the father is. Someone on here seems to know but hasn't named names. Only he's blonde and now retired. I actually don't see a lot of Chelsea in Harlows face...Harlen looks a lot more like his mother in my opinion.
---
Another post to say i dont know how enjoyable it is for Harlow to stand for millions of photos at that pony mag event. I feel for her. She also is beginning to look very tall on Rolo.

Reactions: 4
In fairness she spends most weekends away at shows or at the yard with Harlow. Not to mention she works away. Where is Harlen all of this time? He obviously spends most of his time with his grandparents.

Reactions: 5
Chelsea’s written statement on the planning application for the arena sounds just as she talks. It’s like a 14 year old wrote it.
“We have a Shetland pony one other very small pony, and a pony of 13.2 hands.” So Panda will never be at home then? Good start.
“No commercial activities will be undertaken.” Hmm, right, ok 🤥

Chelsea’s written statement on the planning application for the arena sounds just as she talks. It’s like a 14 year old wrote it.
“We have a Shetland pony one other very small pony, and a pony of 13.2 hands.” So Panda will never be at home then? Good start.
“No commercial activities will be undertaken.” Hmm, right, ok 🤥
the planning department won’t appreciate such ambiguity. When she refers to commercial activities - what is within the scope of commercial in the context of the question?does social media income and photography for brands not fall under commercial activity? I would assume it would but I’m sure legal advice was given in assisting with the application…

Reactions: 1
That poor pup all they care about is what they’ve bought him and him doing a ‘runway show’ the poor boy isn’t a dressing up toy. As a small scale breeder myself I wouldn’t sell to them, they are in for a shock no doubt poor grandad will do all the training!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That poor pup all they care about is what they’ve bought him and him doing a ‘runway show’ the poor boy isn’t a dressing up toy. As a small scale breeder myself I wouldn’t sell to them, they are in for a shock no doubt poor grandad will do all the training!
Surely they have enough going on right now and could have waited until building was finished! He will be running around outside on a building site!

Reactions: 2
Surely they have enough going on right now and could have waited until building was finished! He will be running around outside on a building site!
Exactly and I wonder if they’ve actually looked into the breed other than what they look like! Harlow saying ‘what if he wees on the blanket’ I thought your in for a shock! Hope they prove me wrong but I think they will massively regret getting a pup at this point!

I thought it was quite sad when surprising Harlen with the puppy. He sees the cameras set up, says sorry about the bruises on my legs, comments something about "the vlog". So he knows he's being filmed and it will be broadcast for everyone to see. I can understand wanting to film his reaction but they'd of been better off hiding the cameras and then just keeping the reaction for themselves. Instead he knows he's being filmed for a vlog so it won't be a totally natural reaction.
On one of her lives recently someone asked does Chelsea have a favourite child, they all laughed, including Chelsea's mum in the background, whilst Harlow said "it's meeeee" and laughed. Harlen was present. I'm sure he's loved, and we're not seeing their full lives every day but it really does come across as though Chelsea favours the daughter and spends so much more time with her.

I wonder, do the kids know who their dad is and if they see him.

• Sad
Harlows the current favourite because she is bringing in the £££. I’m not sure why they couldn’t all get the dog together because not everything has to be a surprise and it must make him feel left out all the time.
Is there a reason they have started doing loads of lives? I’m not sure they are really appropriate for a 12 year old to do.

Harlows the current favourite because she is bringing in the £££. I’m not sure why they couldn’t all get the dog together because not everything has to be a surprise and it must make him feel left out all the time.
Is there a reason they have started doing loads of lives? I’m not sure they are really appropriate for a 12 year old to do.
She is spending the money as quick as it’s coining in. Posting multiple vlogs a week now to keep the cash flowing.

She seems annoyed to me that Harlow rarely gets a clear round in jumping. She want’s her to be winning the big shows. It’s not Harlows fault the ponies just aren’t right for it imo.

I thought it was quite sad when surprising Harlen with the puppy. He sees the cameras set up, says sorry about the bruises on my legs, comments something about "the vlog". So he knows he's being filmed and it will be broadcast for everyone to see. I can understand wanting to film his reaction but they'd of been better off hiding the cameras and then just keeping the reaction for themselves. Instead he knows he's being filmed for a vlog so it won't be a totally natural reaction.
On one of her lives recently someone asked does Chelsea have a favourite child, they all laughed, including Chelsea's mum in the background, whilst Harlow said "it's meeeee" and laughed. Harlen was present. I'm sure he's loved, and we're not seeing their full lives every day but it really does come across as though Chelsea favours the daughter and spends so much more time with her.

I wonder, do the kids know who their dad is and if they see him.
The children are so ‘trained’ aren’t they makes you wonder how much off time they really have. I can’t see that pup lasting long with good health breed prone to back issues and they’ve had it on a bed with them asleep it’s going to jump off something and injure itself but they don’t seem to have a clue about anything. 4 days in and Chelsea has done 1 night. I really felt for Harlen no one should have a favourite child but for the children to notice themselves is heartbreaking.

I just watched the latest Vlog. Harlow will be filming her own content now on the yard. Chelsea won’t have to stand out in the cold! I truly hope she is at the very least putting 15 or 20% of the money away for her.

She is only 12 even and even though she seems very mature she probably has no clue how much money she is making.

Also, it is a lot for a girl her age to be managing three ponies on her own. Doing all the mucking out etc. Four when panda comes back.

Thought it was a bit sad seeing as the dog was for "Harlen" but harlow was the one that named it...

Thought it was a bit sad seeing as the dog was for "Harlen" but harlow was the one that named it...
I thought that as well. The dog got Harlen. I get surprising him. But they’d already chosen a name, said you can change it, after they’d already bought so much stuff with the name Rocket on.Saying how the dog will be going to horse shows with them when older, so really it’s not his dog is it.

Late to watch, but on the new house tour vlog I thought it was so off that Harlow got the bedroom with en-suite and view of the paddock and Harlen got the “box room” even tho there was another room which was bigger, lighter and opened up into a contained garden area. Wouldn’t that have been lovely for him. But instead Chelsea said she wasn’t sure what it will be used for, but probably for shooting content. Felt so sorry for him when he looked round the rooms himself and was told which was his.

Late to watch, but on the new house tour vlog I thought it was so off that Harlow got the bedroom with en-suite and view of the paddock and Harlen got the “box room” even tho there was another room which was bigger, lighter and opened up into a contained garden area. Wouldn’t that have been lovely for him. But instead Chelsea said she wasn’t sure what it will be used for, but probably for shooting content. Felt so sorry for him when he looked round the rooms himself and was told which was his.
I thought that - why give him the smallest room? At least give him a decent bedroom! Even Harlen looked shocked when he looked round and realised that that was his room!

Does anyone else think Harlow always rides really short? I think it’s in attempt to not look too tall on Popcorn and Rolo who she has clearly outgrown