Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
risky too considering it wouldn’t be rocket science to work out where they live - and they aren’t difficult to steal…
Within 5 mins of her posting the house on instagram many of us had found it on RightMove, therefore can see a street map, location and floorplan. Complete insanity to be so open.

Reactions: 1
Yes, and I think thats why she fell off Panda, too perched on him
My point exactly… she’s basically over the knee rolls, she would look better in the show ring putting those stirrups down 3 holes! She’s a small girl and a light rider so I have no doubt Rolo has any issues carrying her but I feel she’s hanging on to not look too tall on him. I don’t know why she rides Panda so short too when he’s the biggest of her ponies and a good fit for her size wise.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
My point exactly… she’s basically over the knee rolls, she would look better in the show ring putting those stirrups down 3 holes! She’s a small girl and a light rider so I have no doubt Rolo has any issues carrying her but I feel she’s hanging on to not look too tall on him. I don’t know why she rides Panda so short too when he’s the biggest of her ponies and a good fit for her size wise.
Noticed the same. He will have no issues with her weight but height she’s well outgrown him now. I wonder if they will loan him out to another rider. Seems silly to keep him when they have little land.

Reactions: 2
Noticed the same. He will have no issues with her weight but height she’s well outgrown him now. I wonder if they will loan him out to another rider. Seems silly to keep him when they have little land.
I think once they get panda back they will need to loan out at least one of them. It’s going to become apparent how little grazing they have very soon.

She is just about outgrown Popcorn never mind Rolo. Good for her doing so well at the show at the weekend though. He is a gorgeous pony!

Reactions: 2