Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElectileDysfunction

What a depressing world we live in!

I have no time for women like her, she is shallow, cynical, grabby and self serving, and I hate the fact that her cynical grabby lifestyle has paid off for her, but isn't it telling that the commenters on this thread are more judgemental towards Chelsea for repeatedly chasing after a married footballer than they are towards the married footballer for shagging around behind his wife's back.he was the one who was married!!!

Reactions: 9

Nonya1

I never post on sites like this and usually don’t agree with it but I’m friends with the baby daddy of this awful woman so had to come on to see what was being said! The father lived with another woman and their child when he had a fling with Chelsea... sounds like the typical fame hungry wannabe wag and a footballer who saw an easy lay (or so he thought!) She got pregnant after she’d shagged him about 3 times, Chelsea printed out all the messages they’d sent between them and posted it through the door of his house for his poor Mrs to read. Guess she thought that would get him kicked out but it didn’t and he stayed with his partner. Chelsea did manage to get £2k a month maintenance at one point though! Unfortunately that wasn’t enough for her and she asked him to meet her to talk about the little girl and planned it perfectly with ovulation because she managed to get pregnant again from a one off with him! Another win for her... more maintenance and both children by the same father. Another horrific time for his mrs because unbeknownst at the time she was already also pregnant with the couple’s 2nd child.
Chelsea still lives with her parents which is why she only shows hers and the kids rooms and also how she can afford the holidays she can’t blag. Not thinking her plan through, the father is now retired from football so has a regular job like the rest of us so lucky she invested all that maintenance in cameras and becoming a photographer because he earns a regular wage like the rest of us so with 4 lots of maintenance to pay, she’s gonna have to fend for herself. IG fraudsters drive me nuts faking an amazing life but this one going on national tv a few years ago to say she had a 6yr relationship with the father is the worst I’ve seen. I feel awful for the children for the lies she must tell them. He’s not a bad person, just a cheating partner. He shouldn’t have shagged her but she shouldn’t have been so calculated and not done it once never mind twice. Sorry rant over 🙈😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Twintwin

Chatty Member
The house tour video is up. We definitely got the right one anyway. She must be some sort of stupid posting that before the listing came down off the internet knowing how many people were showing up at the old stables and how many fans Harlow has. I would have requested it to be removed after I bought it. She even lets everyone know where Harlows bedroom is…in a bungalow.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She makes an absolute fortune with Harlow, my daughter is OBSESSED with her.
Shes a lovely little girl but completely pimped out by mum.

Reactions: 6

SareBear

Chelsea White mother of @harlenbodhiwhite and @harlowlunawhite, she’s a celebrity photographer, (well when I say celeb it’s mainly ex Towie folk), ex topless model, IG junkie and serial holidayer. Anyone know what the deal is with her? Where is the kids Dad? No mention of him like ever. This woman and her kids have more holidays, gifted clothes, toys and stuff than money can buy. Just intrigued to find out more about her.

First time poster, not really sure what I’m doing here and what is and isn’t allowed! 😐😝

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Does the footballer pay maintenance ?
Yes and quite generously too hence the private schools and luxury holidays abroad and horses etc. Chelsea likes to make out that it’s her photography that pays for everything but if it wasn’t for her children bringing in income in the form of maintenance and modeling as well as Harlows income there’s no way she could have the lifestyle she has.

Lkbabygirl

Her son Harlen has swimming lessons at my gym, Chelsea sits on her phone and doesn’t even look up to watch him swim. I’ve also seen him in the kids club at the gym where my kids go and Chelsea sits in the bar area , top parent 😠

• Sad
  • Wow

Greenfly125

Chelsea’s written statement on the planning application for the arena sounds just as she talks. It’s like a 14 year old wrote it.
“We have a Shetland pony one other very small pony, and a pony of 13.2 hands.” So Panda will never be at home then? Good start.
“No commercial activities will be undertaken.” Hmm, right, ok 🤥

Reactions: 5

mik05

I thought it was quite sad when surprising Harlen with the puppy. He sees the cameras set up, says sorry about the bruises on my legs, comments something about "the vlog". So he knows he's being filmed and it will be broadcast for everyone to see. I can understand wanting to film his reaction but they'd of been better off hiding the cameras and then just keeping the reaction for themselves. Instead he knows he's being filmed for a vlog so it won't be a totally natural reaction.
On one of her lives recently someone asked does Chelsea have a favourite child, they all laughed, including Chelsea's mum in the background, whilst Harlow said "it's meeeee" and laughed. Harlen was present. I'm sure he's loved, and we're not seeing their full lives every day but it really does come across as though Chelsea favours the daughter and spends so much more time with her.

I wonder, do the kids know who their dad is and if they see him.

• Sad

squacksquack

Chatty Member
I actually know the back story, the mum had an affair with a married footballer and got pregnant (she told him about the pregnancy by posting the scan pictures through his letterbox!)

A few years later when she decided she wanted a sibling for Harlow she met up with the guy, basically got him drunk and ‘seduced’ him into sleeping with her, I guess she must’ve known the timing would be right, and that’s how her son was conceived.

The father has always remained married throughout.
Stay classy, Chelsea

• Haha

1055Horse

This thread is very interesting!

As someone in the horse world I've been recommended their videos a lot and what gets my back up a bit is the way they just purchase horses like its nothing. They've just bought a third, and the way they speak about the way they bought it is just crazy to me (maybe I'm just jealous I can only just about afford one!).

Its very unrealistic and unobtainable for the majority of normal people. It just seems like the right way to create a monster, especially when they don't win/get what they want.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
He doesn’t make any money for Chelsea anymore (I think he’s stopped child modeling), his mother clearly favors Harlow because she’s the family meal ticket

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
lol no way could Chelsea homeschool her children, unless there was a way to monetize it. The kids go to private school if I remember rightly, the dad must be paying for it.

I think it’s Harlows money that is funding everything, there doesn’t seem to be a back up plan. Her brother was a child model for a while but I think that tapered off.

Some day a therapist is going to be have a field day dealing with this family.

spottypony

Late to watch, but on the new house tour vlog I thought it was so off that Harlow got the bedroom with en-suite and view of the paddock and Harlen got the “box room” even tho there was another room which was bigger, lighter and opened up into a contained garden area. Wouldn’t that have been lovely for him. But instead Chelsea said she wasn’t sure what it will be used for, but probably for shooting content. Felt so sorry for him when he looked round the rooms himself and was told which was his.
I thought that - why give him the smallest room? At least give him a decent bedroom! Even Harlen looked shocked when he looked round and realised that that was his room!

Twintwin

Chatty Member
They are all on full livery too, my daughter has 1 pony on diy and that’s enough cost! Her little brother clearly hasn’t enough interest to warrant keeping the small ponies I don’t get it either.
I just saw they moved into their own house with stables so they will be moving the ponies there. I saw on another forum they got given notice from their yard because people kept arriving to try and see Harlow. It will be a lot if work not having full livery and keeping them at home! I assume Harlows money bought the new house.

Nosymum

VIP Member
There are no rules to enforce child influencers money like there is with child T.V/film stars so I’d say she is spending that money as quick as she gets it. Owning one pony is a huge expense for most families I can’t imagine their bill for livery for all those horses. Never mind shoes, teeth, vets, vaccinations, worming etc. Does Christine have a horse on livery too?

Why does Harlow have two ponies that are too small for her and one bigger than popcorn? Could she not just be happy with popcorn who is the right size for her. It’s ridiculous honestly. When I used to ride not even the yard owners daughter had that many ponies and she didn’t have to pay livery fees.
They are all on full livery too, my daughter has 1 pony on diy and that’s enough cost! Her little brother clearly hasn’t enough interest to warrant keeping the small ponies I don’t get it either.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
In fairness she spends most weekends away at shows or at the yard with Harlow. Not to mention she works away. Where is Harlen all of this time? He obviously spends most of his time with his grandparents.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
I'd forgotten about this thread, and funnily enough a few months ago I did meet someone distantly related to Chelsea who pretty much confirmed everything up thread.....she's 'well connected' because she was a child model, typical pushy pageant mum and now she's doing the same with her own children.
She had a fling with some footballer and whilst he was away working she mailed his wifethe pregnancy scan images and outed their affair. His wife forgave the affair and then a few years later when chelsea decided she wanted a sibling for her child she tricked him into having sex with her -she stole the condom and had a turkey baster type thing to hand 🤢
She's still desperate to 'make it' and apparantely now hosts wedding training workshops collaborating with woman who are equally as wannabe as she is.

• Wow

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
My daughter watches Harlow so I don’t understand that If Chelsea and her family are so well off why would you be selling your child out on the internet?
I don’t think they are anywhere near as well off as they like to portray. It’s very easy to give that illusion online.
i think she’s selling her photography gear as she’s closing her studio and focusing just on photographing wag weddings.