Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had everyone seen the new house? So underwhelming. Forking out thousands for private school and their house is tiny! Surely you would want to invest your money into a house 🙈

Reactions: 1
No, show please! Whereabouts is it?

she must be able to afford somewhere more bigger what with the amount she charges for all the wag weddings she photographs, and the kids dad must give her plenty in maintenance. So can only assume the small house is through choice.

Had everyone seen the new house? So underwhelming. Forking out thousands for private school and their house is tiny! Surely you would want to invest your money into a house 🙈
I was also quite surprised about the size of the house goes to show what type of life you try and portray isn’t always reality. I’m guessing the dad pays the fees for the schooling. She will need to pimp Harlow out a bit more to fund a bigger house 😆.

Harlow has got some big collabs with Le Mieux now, she’s a lovely little girl.
Chelsea is trying to do something similar with Harben and although he was a super cute baby he does not have the same personality as Harlow and come across quite spoilt.
My daughter watched their Xmas vlog … and yep they are v spoilt !

Reactions: 3
Harlow has got some big collabs with Le Mieux now, she’s a lovely little girl.
Chelsea is trying to do something similar with Harben and although he was a super cute baby he does not have the same personality as Harlow and come across quite spoilt.
My daughter watched their Xmas vlog … and yep they are v spoilt !
I watched the xmas vlog. I think Harlow was excited and pleased with her hobby horse as much as all the gadgets but Harlen could of done with a re-film for the gram 🤣. I know he's little but there was alot of stuff he didn't understand why he'd got it. I think he was as pleased with the ferrero rocher 🤣

I watched the xmas vlog. I think Harlow was excited and pleased with her hobby horse as much as all the gadgets but Harlen could of done with a re-film for the gram 🤣. I know he's little but there was alot of stuff he didn't understand why he'd got it. I think he was as pleased with the ferrero rocher 🤣
Harlow bless her appears so grateful for everything she has. Whereas Harlen opened a £700 PlayStation, asked what it was, then cast it aside. It’s too much excess. Where do you go from there ?

Reactions: 4
Harlow bless her appears so grateful for everything she has. Whereas Harlen opened a £700 PlayStation, asked what it was, then cast it aside. It’s too much excess. Where do you go from there ?
The fact he didn’t even know what it was should’ve showed her he did not need or want it!

Completely agree.
She’s Completely rebranded herself as New Forest, perfect mother, equestrian… I was so shocked when I realised she was a fame hungry, page 3 wannabe WAG not that long ago.

Reactions: 4
The Christmas present giving was random in itself. We thought maybe it was set up at her studio and most the items were gifted/brand deals. Harlen is very poorly behaved around the horses and other peoples properties. People pay a lot of money to be on that yard and I would be so annoyed if I had a child like him scooting around my horses. I think Harlow understands that more than her mother.

The Christmas present giving was random in itself. We thought maybe it was set up at her studio and most the items were gifted/brand deals. Harlen is very poorly behaved around the horses and other peoples properties. People pay a lot of money to be on that yard and I would be so annoyed if I had a child like him scooting around my horses. I think Harlow understands that more than her mother.
We thought his behaviour around cloudy was awful. In one video they were taking him out and he kept snatching at the bridle and generally being very unsettling for the pony.

He seems very bratty and the mum just laughs it off. I am dumbfounded her advertising the school and the area she lives. Even Harlow mentioned she’s 5 minutes away from her new school. A quick Google you can find out the school and where they live on rightmove from seeing her house on YouTube. She’s very silly! She comes across fame hungry if this doesn’t even concern her.

I'm amazed at how much the livery fees are at the stables they use, which explains why they had to get a smaller house. Even the school fees are over 20k a year although I'm assuming their father pays for that.

I’m not sure exactly where they are in the new forest but it’s not exactly an ‘affordable’ location… a few smaller houses and cottages then lots of huge £££ residences.

It's in the same area where the riding school and her childrens school is (not sure whether we can mention names of places) and there are 'normal' priced houses there. And from what we've seen she's definetly not living in the million pound mansions - I'm assuming that the riding school fees are more than her mortgage.

£256.50 per week to keep ONE horse on full livery at the yard they’re on. Don’t they have 2/3 horses? I’d like to know where all the money is coming from, if the dad only has a ‘normal’ job now and isn’t paying much maintenance then I’m not sure how they can sustain the stabling fees and school fees.

I didn’t even know Harlen had an Instagram but Harlow has popped up as I have horses and follow some pages she does. She was also at HOYS when we were there.

I feel like parents are literally creating monsters when they start kids out on social media so young and so publicly.

Reactions: 3
This thread is very interesting!

As someone in the horse world I've been recommended their videos a lot and what gets my back up a bit is the way they just purchase horses like its nothing. They've just bought a third, and the way they speak about the way they bought it is just crazy to me (maybe I'm just jealous I can only just about afford one!).

Its very unrealistic and unobtainable for the majority of normal people. It just seems like the right way to create a monster, especially when they don't win/get what they want.

Reactions: 5
My daughter told me they are moving house again- do they rent maybe ?
And spending half term in LA? The’ve only recently been to Maldives, Dubai … plus 3 horses to stable. It’s just a bottomless pit of money?

They are renting at the moment. I think when they buy their house it will be very underwhelming. I think they give off they are wealthier than they are. She is always working