Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Instagram she said they’d put an offer down and it was a property that needed some stuff doing on the outside and the inside but had stables and lots of acres 🤷‍♀️Maybe she is just v well off. I wonder how much she charges for pictures, must be a fortune

I think the kids just tag along whenever and wherever Chelsea has work. She must have a nanny that travels with them.

I think the kids just tag along whenever and wherever Chelsea has work. She must have a nanny that travels with them.
The nanny is her mum, you can see in most videos where they are away someone else driving and staying with Harlen and it’s usually her parents helping her out. The new LA vlog harlen is in the car sleeping and her mum stayed with him.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully Chelsea's mum is more sensible than her because allowing Harlow to ask fans to play live games doesn’t seem quite right to me especially Roblox.

Reactions: 1
On her stories, isn’t Harlow at the old yard? Perhaps I’ve got it wrong!
She just went back to visit a friend I think, don’t think she’d move back with just one of their horses and I feel like that barn hasn’t got enough space for the other 3

She is definitely making a ton of money off of Harlow and her merch. The new equestrian clothing range is going to be on every little horse mad girl. Even I liked it 😂

I haven’t been following them or keeping up for a few years but I follow some local private schools and noticed her son pop up on a social media post. What happened as I know they left that school and moved out to the new forest. Now he’s suddenly back there. I knew they were renting. Does that mean she’s brought where she used to live and put them in their old school?

Would the money Harlow makes be forced to go into her own bank account until she’s older as she’s obviously earned it or would Chelsea be able to spend it as she wishes? Does anyone else get the impression Alf is going to become their pony number 5?

Would the money Harlow makes be forced to go into her own bank account until she’s older as she’s obviously earned it or would Chelsea be able to spend it as she wishes? Does anyone else get the impression Alf is going to become their pony number 5?
There are no rules to enforce child influencers money like there is with child T.V/film stars so I’d say she is spending that money as quick as she gets it. Owning one pony is a huge expense for most families I can’t imagine their bill for livery for all those horses. Never mind shoes, teeth, vets, vaccinations, worming etc. Does Christine have a horse on livery too?

Why does Harlow have two ponies that are too small for her and one bigger than popcorn? Could she not just be happy with popcorn who is the right size for her. It’s ridiculous honestly. When I used to ride not even the yard owners daughter had that many ponies and she didn’t have to pay livery fees.

There are no rules to enforce child influencers money like there is with child T.V/film stars so I’d say she is spending that money as quick as she gets it. Owning one pony is a huge expense for most families I can’t imagine their bill for livery for all those horses. Never mind shoes, teeth, vets, vaccinations, worming etc. Does Christine have a horse on livery too?

Why does Harlow have two ponies that are too small for her and one bigger than popcorn? Could she not just be happy with popcorn who is the right size for her. It’s ridiculous honestly. When I used to ride not even the yard owners daughter had that many ponies and she didn’t have to pay livery fees.
They are all on full livery too, my daughter has 1 pony on diy and that’s enough cost! Her little brother clearly hasn’t enough interest to warrant keeping the small ponies I don’t get it either.

Reactions: 5
They are all on full livery too, my daughter has 1 pony on diy and that’s enough cost! Her little brother clearly hasn’t enough interest to warrant keeping the small ponies I don’t get it either.
I just saw they moved into their own house with stables so they will be moving the ponies there. I saw on another forum they got given notice from their yard because people kept arriving to try and see Harlow. It will be a lot if work not having full livery and keeping them at home! I assume Harlows money bought the new house.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where they’ve moved to? Is Harlow really making that much money to fund a house move/upkeep of horses etc? Presumably their father pays the private school fees so at least that’s one expense taken care of.

Does anyone know where they’ve moved to? Is Harlow really making that much money to fund a house move/upkeep of horses etc? Presumably their father pays the private school fees so at least that’s one expense taken care of.
She would be earning around 6 grand a month just from YouTube ad’s not including affiliate links and brand deals on Instagram. Her engagement is very high on YouTube so actually could be even more.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They paid a 1 million for their new house and it’s local to where they used to live. She really shouldn’t put everything up online to find out where they live it’s super scary! It’s average bungalow with a bit of land and stables. Does Harlow even go to school anymore? She’s to old for Harlen’s school