Chelsea Mchodg #7 She's a dirty slob, he's a nob, JJ's got a big gob, has Alex left another job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comments with she didn’t know how big he’d be but I doubt he’d of been much bigger or smaller than they predicted so youd get a newborn or 0-3 it’s not hard he was never going to be massive
She also had scans that said he was small. Right from midway through her pregnancy.
And whilst no, they aren't always accurate, she said JJ was small too.
So you'd think she'd listen.

She went out to Tesco a few days after he was born to buy tiny baby stuff and then came back with 1 pack of tiny vests and the rest was in newborn/up to 1 mo th or 0-3 which she'd already said was too big for him.

Reactions: 5
She’s just got zero organisation skills. She could’ve got some tiny stuff off vinted or from a charity shop if she didn’t want to spend much.. not that they’re arsed about wasting money with all the takeaways and new rugs they buy.

Reactions: 1
When she was buying cheap, stained, tacky clothes from vinted when she was a few months pregnant she should have bought a sleepsuit then. They're not difficult to find! She's probably hoping someone will send her one for free.

This face 🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The snowsuits are literally reduced to a tenner in Morrisons I saw them today, she can buy loads of tit and takeaways but not a snowsuit or a footmuff. Scruffy cow.

And no Chelsea he wouldnt be screaming if he was cold. I work with newborns and perform observations and a newborn with a low temp will not cry! They will just sleep so that’s bullshit

Reactions: 7
The snowsuits are literally reduced to a tenner in Morrisons I saw them today, she can buy loads of tit and takeaways but not a snowsuit or a footmuff. Scruffy cow.
it really says a lot about them as parents, who are quick to order all takeaways and utter tit for themselves (drinks/sweets etc). But can’t ensure their own kids are suitable equipped for the weather for their wellbeing.. I mean it’s not like they’re rushed off their feet working, they’re both unemployed with absolutely no excuse

Reactions: 4
When she was buying cheap, stained, tacky clothes from vinted when she was a few months pregnant she should have bought a sleepsuit then. They're not difficult to find! She's probably hoping someone will send her one for free.

This face 🤡
Gormless pig a face only a mother could love or the layabout she calls her partner

Reactions: 1
Just saw the comments and her saying she can’t find a snowsuit in his size, they do tiny baby ones in most supermarkets, what a lying cow.

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on the McSlobsons after the day, I'm gobsmacked, that poor baby has absolutely no hope at all, not even a little coat on him, lying in sick that's there with 2 days... She is the most selfish mother I've come across in a long time... That has made me so mad... Some people don't deserve kids and those slobs are some people...😡

First size would be good for him, can always re sell on Vinted once he’s grown out of it, from Asda, you’re welcome
Also next have them in. It’s just selfishness and laziness, do better
she would rather spend £20 on a takeaway or tiktiy tokty shop crap

Okay fine if she didn’t want him wearing a snowsuit, but what about a thick cardigan? A coat? There’s no excuse for their incompetence
---
And an actual woolly hat, not those thin hats that come with baby gro sets 🫠

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:
Baby has arrived and she’s a tit mum still, what’s going to be next for fag ash Lil?
😂

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion...

Kept us waiting for baby boys name...only cod she wanted views and tiktok fame

First size would be good for him, can always re sell on Vinted once he’s grown out of it, from Asda, you’re welcome
Also next have them in. It’s just selfishness and laziness, do better
She was even going in to next after they stuffed there faces at Burger King last week. There’s xx no excuse she knows how to online shop. Maybe she didn’t buy one as tikety tokety shop don’t sell them or peacocks

wow I knew her followers were uneducated but from those response comments non of them should be bringing up (dragging up) kids. The funniest part was when the person responded intelligently to comments and her followers comebacks were mind your own business Karen because they are all too Fick to give an educated response.

• Haha
How long is shes going to introducing her day in the life like that for!! Fast forward -- Come and spend the day with me, a mum to a problem teenage daughter who skips school because shes so advanced, a boy who's still malnourished after being fed fags and grease while he was growing and knows he's here just for the views on tikitytockity and a partner that's still a lazy slob layabout with a drug and alcohol problem 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her portion sizes are tiny again. Won’t be long before she’s back to being skeletal and saying it’s her ‘natural figure’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.