Chelsea Mchodg #7 She's a dirty slob, he's a nob, JJ's got a big gob, has Alex left another job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wrap him up Cosy do you chelsea?. Explain this then.
---
Omg the sick in the buggy! I thought she was going to say it was from today! No ‘yesterday or maybe the day before’ that is absolutely gross! Atleast scrub it with a baby wipe. That baby should also be in a zipped up fleeced coat! Wtf is wrong with them
There’s sick next to him in the Burger King video.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That baby is wrapped for spring not bastard January. He needs a proper knitted hat and a snow suit plus blankets. Poor kid is just lying there so doesn’t get warm from movement like they do. What is wrong with them seriously?

Reactions: 9
That baby is wrapped for spring not bastard January. He needs a proper knitted hat and a snow suit plus blankets. Poor kid is just lying there so doesn’t get warm from movement like they do. What is wrong with them seriously?
Totally agree. His ears are not even covered 😭.

Reactions: 1
Omg the baby is definitely not dressed up enough for how cold it is🥺 He needs a warmer hat & a nice fluffy snow suit!

The state of them bunch of chavs shouting and laughing at a mobility scooter it’s really not that funny!!! That baby needs wrapping up he’s so tiny still and could end up in hospital with bronchitis the thick shits. Didn’t want to be away from jj and Alex when having a baby but it will defo happen if that kid ends up needing hospital attention. She has no clue whatsoever

Reactions: 11
They should never of had kids they don’t deserve them! they are terrible lazy parents and very selfish. They don’t know how to be hygienic and it’s because neither of them can be bothered to clean things and keep their kids clean.

They don’t keep their kids warm , JJ has gone to bed multiple times with soaking wet hair and naked. It’s one thing to let your hair air dry naturally if you don’t want to use heat on it but it’s completely different putting a child to sleep with wet hair that you haven’t been bothered to dry as much as you can plus with her wearing no clothes in bed you’re asking for her to get sick from the cold. It’s no wonder that poor child is always coughing cause she rarely wears a coat outside and no hat and gloves is a rare sight too. Poor kid is exploited and now her little brother is being exploited the same way.

She’s 3 years old she needs to be kept warm and has to learn why it’s important to wear a coat and clothes but Chelsea just lets her make the rules. That poor baby boy not being wrapped up warm and cosy , it’s common sense to keep a baby warm in this weather wtf is wrong with Alex and Chelsea?? Why are people like this blessed with children when they don’t look after them properly! One of these days one of those kids is going to end up sick in hospital because of their neglectful parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That poor bub 😔 Tattle are basically parenting at lot of tit parents kids now it seems so no doubt she will be out shopping tomorrow actually buying him warm bits once she has her night-time read on here.

Reactions: 8
That baby needs wayyyy more layers on! That's how I dress my baby for indoors, never mind outdoors! (Obviously without the hat).

Omg the sick in the buggy! I thought she was going to say it was from today! No ‘yesterday or maybe the day before’ that is absolutely gross! Atleast scrub it with a baby wipe. That baby should also be in a zipped up fleeced coat! Wtf is wrong with them
Even when it’s not raining I use the rain cover to keep them snug, it’s just common sense really. Poor baby hasn’t even got a coat/jacket on

Reactions: 2
Chelsea mcscrubber 'my baby is not cold and don't need any more layers or a coat on!' Also in the same video 'does anyone know where they have any tiny baby snowsuits' bleeping idiot 🙄

Reactions: 6
If you were due a baby in January surely you’d buy a snowsuit, she said all along he’d be small so no excuse not to have a small one?! How can she say that blanket is ‘fick’ when it’s clearly not! Has he even got a coat on?! You’re not supposed to keep bibs on them either are you?!

Reactions: 4
Don’t worry guys. He had a bib on so it’s fine. Phew. What a relief
Have you ever heard anything more stupid in your life! Even if the snowsuit is to big you'd still put him in it rather than be freezing and a wooly/knitted hat.
I actually can't believe she's taken that newborn baby out in just a baby grow and a cotton hat while they walk around in their body warmers and thick winter coats! bleeping disgusting parents.

Of course the comment is from an account with zero followers/following 🙄
She thinks she’s so clever with her fake accounts, look how smug her face is in the screenshot. She’s so pleased with herself. She only ever does that when she is answering a comment that she has posted off a fake account. The rest of the time her responses are very defensive instead of smug. head

Attachments

She literally can’t help herself. Not responding to ‘trolls’ has gone out the window. She’s got to be one of the most stupid people out there
---
And even without a snowsuit, what he’s wearing is just not warm enough. He needs multiple blankets and a decent hat. Not those thin cotton blankets. And a too big snow suit would be fine. He’s not moving anywhere so just roll up the sleeves.

How she can take her newborn to appointments let alone walk around looking like this is just 🤢 She is disgusting! I can smell her just looking at her! 🤢
View attachment 2715708
Side rant but I HATE when mothers use the excuse “as long has my child is dressed warm and clean then I don’t care about what i look like” (not saying she’s said this but I could imagine she would) YES my child is my priority but so am I! I make sure my child is clean and warm to go outdoors but I also make sure I am clean and warm too! There is no excuse to it. I will alway prioritise my little ones but I will also prioritise myself too. She’s a little woman and that little boy will no doubt live in adidas tracksuits full of mucky stains.

Reactions: 4
bleeping idiot has had 9 months to find a tiny baby snow suit. Just put him in the 0-3 month one, if you actually have it. Maybe less time and money buying summer clothes for your winter baby and more effort into actually buying the appropriate clothing?

He doesn’t even need a tiny baby snow suit! A new born or up to 1 month would be just as fine with all the layers underneath, he should be laid on a warm blanket in his pram for extra heat as well: I can’t believe she’s even arguing it! A vest and baby grow with a blanket is not acceptable for a tiny baby in a windy castle in winter! Shes so thick it hurts. Poor baby will be lucky to not get ill tonight.
her video is so smug! It’s not about being a ‘perfect bod ’ it’s about being a responsible parent and using common sense that a new born needs to be kept warm! And wiping sick out of his buggy really isn’t hard? The buggy is sat in her front room also if she noticed it today why would u not just get a baby wipe at the very least and get it off???

His pram looks all open and exposed to the outside elements as well seeing as she always has the hood down in videos!

When it was winter for my first baby she was always in a long sleeved vest, babygrow, pramsuit and 2 proper thick blankets.

im due again in early March and I’ve bought a pram suit for this one because I know how cold it gets outside.

she’s irresponsible

She comments with she didn’t know how big he’d be but I doubt he’d of been much bigger or smaller than they predicted so youd get a newborn or 0-3 it’s not hard he was never going to be massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.