Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still got Hendrix in a bath seat!!
Suppose it must be the same reason she had him in that walker for far too long and constantly strapped in a high chair!
She’s honestly so selfish. The same reason she’s still putting him to bed at 6pm, and the reason she finally gave him his own room with a mattress on the floor as soon as her boyfriend was willing to move in. Chinny needs time to herself to answer Q&As about calorie deficit on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
The must get on so well, constantly sat at opposite ends of that massive sofa from one another 🥴

Reactions: 8
She’s still got Hendrix in a bath seat!!
Suppose it must be the same reason she had him in that walker for far too long and constantly strapped in a high chair!
forgive my ignorance but my baby is not far off 10 months and cannot sit up unaided (medical issues) what do you use after one of these?

Reactions: 3
forgive my ignorance but my baby is not far off 10 months and cannot sit up unaided (medical issues) what do you use after one of these?
Aww I’m not too sure,
I don’t mean for this to come across as rude at all but I’m sure if she can still use this for her 18 month old(?) out of pure laziness, then there’s no problem in using it for your baby for safety.

I'm sure the age bracket is more in relation to the child being able to climb out of it or stand and get stuck rather than anything else. So long as your little one is within thr weight limit then I really wouldn't worry.
Have you tried bathing with them? That's what I used to do with mine x
She's keeping H in his out of sheer laziness and nothing else

Reactions: 1
Makes me cringe how she goes on about Harry styles 🤣
If he was normal lad walking around town she wouldn't look twice at him.
Unbelievable she's a mother in her 30s who's settled with the love of her life and going on that like

Reactions: 1
Poor H clearly wants his mum, she clearly wants her phone at to ignore him. Bet she's counting down the hours until he's shipped off to his dads

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If he was normal lad walking around town she wouldn't look twice at him.
Unbelievable she's a mother in her 30s who's settled with the love of her life and going on that like
It’s even weirder that she does it when she sold a fake story about him to the paper for clout too. Like he’s gonna be like “oh that’s that weird girl who made a fake story up about me, let me respond to her obsessive stories” the pure embarrassment

• Haha
She really isn’t all there is she?? Asks people to vote wether they can cope with their kids then calls them liars and trying to be perfect parents when they say they can cope🤣🤣parenting is hard but I absolutely do not resent my child like that she barley has him anyway🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
FML HOW DID I MISS THE NEW THREAD
off to read the last 5 pages brb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel awful for Endrix knowing that she's sat chatting away to staggers that he's naughty and she can't cope, she's not cut out to be a mum etc.
He's a toddler, he's doing what toddlers do. He's not being naughty.
She has masses of help and support, a hell of a lot more than most people have, myself included but we get on with it. Yes, the days and night ls can seem long and stressful but this is time you'll never get back. At this age the world is magical to them, but she doesn't see that.
Saying she's not cut out to be a mum yet just days ago was talking about a second child with Charlie 🙃
I'm not even going to mention how little time she has to actually parent that little boy because we all know it's next to nothing when you take in to account his routine.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Honestly couldn’t believe she just did a public story going on about how much she resents being around her child, then called other people a liar for not agreeing with her 😂😭. Most people don’t hate being around their child and lack patience for them, that’s just you chinny you selfish witch. I agree that he’s just being a toddler, toddlers do things like that, it’s not “naughty” it’s her job to accommodate, parent and work around the child who depends on her. I doubt she interacts with him very much at all when he’s there even though she doesn’t have a job and has lots of time to do so and to help him burn energy. He’s not a doll or an accessory she can bonus ball off, he’s a human being. If that’s what she’s happy to put on social media to thousands of people I hate to think what she’s like to that little boy when it’s just the two of them. Can fully imagine her having a meltdown and screaming at him. She’s right about one thing though, she’s not cut out to be a mother.

Reactions: 14
Lmao, Chels you think it’s hard now, just wait! He’s gonna end up with his Dad full time soon or she’s gonna end up hiring a Nanny outside of nursery 😂😂😂

She really isn’t all there is she?? Asks people to vote wether they can cope with their kids then calls them liars and trying to be perfect parents when they say they can cope🤣🤣parenting is hard but I absolutely do not resent my child like that she barley has him anyway🤣🤣
She’s that selfish and wrapped up in her own self importance she finds it hard to believe that there are mums out there that even tho they find it hard they 100% do not resent them like she does 😂😂 not liars Chelsea just not complete cunts like you 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.