Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new man Charlie seems to like the baby more than her he actually seems happy around him. Why does she resent her own kid so much actually that much that she feels the need to publicly speak about it, some days I’m pulling my hair out if my kids aren’t all behaving but I wouldn’t post stories on IG about it 😂 she must actually dislike her son or dislike being a mother that much that it gets to her that badly she needs to go public 😱🫣 she needs help

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s so messed up to think that H probably spends more time with her boyfriend of 2 minutes than he does with his actual mother who gave birth to him. H just seems to get in the way of her doing what she wants all the time. It’s so obvious that she loves the time he spends at his dads so she can go get drunk, more than she loves the time she spends with him.

Reactions: 10
She thought being a mam of a baby was hard and needed constant support...welcome to toddler days Chels 🤣

How can she complain about how hard it is when she has him no more than 15 hours a week (awake time)...??

Reactions: 14
Baby stage is nothing!!
I’ve got a baby and a 13 year old 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Give me the baby anyday 🥲

Teens are built differently and if she hasn’t got the patients now then she should seriously get help and start working on it.
And that’s not being be a dick head.

I was not the most patient (still have my moments) but you’ve got to learn quickly that that doesn’t help when you’re raising kids!
it’s hard, she is right there are times people don’t cope.. I’ve been there believe me.
But you need to recognise it and change it.
I hope she gets the help she needs.
It’s not a bad thing asking for help.

But yer every stage has its challenges and they only get harder 😂😂

I’m caught up can’t believe I missed it all for a week lol
Yes there are times when your patience wears thin but they’re your baby!! You love them regardless. Yes it’s hard and sometimes we all have bad days. Us normal folk don’t have the luxury of all this free time either🫠

Reactions: 5
I was expecting the stories last night where she was slagging the baby off to be deleted but I managed to catch them this afternoon!!

She is absolutely shocking, and so bleeping selfish!!
For the little amount of time she has that baby in a week and she can’t cope, I get we all have our moments, or some people don’t (those who she calls a liar), but to publicly go on like that when her baby is in the room too is just disgusting!

What makes it so sad… Knocking stuff over/pouring his juice etc… He’ll be doing anything for attention from her, even if it is negative attention cos that’s probably the only attention he gets off her!!

How long until he’s with John & his family full time!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I was expecting the stories last night where she was slagging the baby off to be deleted but I managed to catch them this afternoon!!

She is absolutely shocking, and so bleeping selfish!!
For the little amount of time she has that baby in a week and she can’t cope, I get we all have our moments, or some people don’t (those who she calls a liar), but to publicly go on like that when her baby is in the room too is just disgusting!

What makes it so sad… Knocking stuff over/pouring his juice etc… He’ll be doing anything for attention from her, even if it is negative attention cos that’s probably the only attention he gets off her!!

How long until he’s with John & his family full time!!
I think its the way she says it as well. I mean, most parents have been there - at the end of their tether 🤦‍♀️.but its the way she comes across , its like a total inconvenience!.

Reactions: 7
That baby voice and American accent wind me the duck up.

Of course she doesn't read tattle, just addresses everything posted on here, no wonder her nose is so pointy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone think that her weight loss was just the standard break up weight loss that everyone goes thru? Funny that’s she’s been with this lad a few months and she’s got a stone back on already. Seems like she’s just lost all of that weight due to the breakup with John. I know when I was younger I used to loose loads a weight when I became single and soon as i was in a relationship it would slowly but surely go back on

Reactions: 13
Charlie mate, is it not an ick that your missus lied about sleeping with Harry Styles for clout and that she still - at 33 years old - tags him, for clout?

Both of them acting all high and mighty as if they've NEVER engaged in gossip 😂 I've followed Chelseas twitter for years and she used to regularly get into spats and talk tit about people there.

They need to understand that even Z list celebs (is there anything lower than that??) are still going to be gossiped about, especially if they choose to air so much dirty laundry and bullshit online.

The nonsense she posts often has me wondering if John and his family might use it to build a case against her to get H full time. Surely the regular posts where she's complaining about H, how she can't cope, where she's got him stuck in front of the TV instead of spending time with him, where she has him dancing round a pole like Mommy, surely all of this if you laid it all out would make some professional go "Hmmm perhaps she isnt the best person to be raising a baby". Too many red flags.

Anyone think that her weight loss was just the standard break up weight loss that everyone goes thru? Funny that’s she’s been with this lad a few months and she’s got a stone back on already. Seems like she’s just lost all of that weight due to the breakup with John. I know when I was younger I used to loose loads a weight when I became single and soon as i was in a relationship it would slowly but surely go back on
Lmao I put a stone on after my ex fiance and I broke up because I was too miserable to eat properly or go to the gym and just ate take out

Attachments

Charlie going on about how much of an ick it would be to know your partner goes on Tattle😴
Drug dealers are much more of an ick...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think sitting in that disgusting bed with her and her short tongue constantly sticking out would give me the ick. Dating someone who resents their own child and talks about it freely would give me the ick. Bet she’s loving life now she doesn’t have to parent her child for a few days

Imagine being in bed and filming your self 🤮🤮🤮 them 2 always looks like they need a good scrub !!! No way she is she 62kg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'll be honest I can't see anything nice about her she looks like drag queen when she's dressed up. As our Charlie what a minger he's definitely hoping to pack the job up and be a kept man. I've never seen a man to like arse so much in all my life.

Reactions: 9
She’s still got Hendrix in a bath seat!!
Suppose it must be the same reason she had him in that walker for far too long and constantly strapped in a high chair!
that’s defo not true she does a lot more with her kid than most of my mates with kids do!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that’s defo not true she does a lot more with her kid than most of my mates with kids do!
She does a lot when he's with her apart from when's he's at nursery or with other people.
But she has alot of free time More than most parents! when he's misbehaving you just have to get on with it not throw all your toys out the pram and talk all over instagram and slag your kids off

Reactions: 4
I cannot imagine lying in bed chillin on a sunday morning with my fella , and saying ' oh i know, why dont we do a Q&A on insta'🤔. What the actual duck.
Get a life you sad twats.
Although you wont see this cos you dont read tattle do you🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.