Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever think the feeling drained may be down to her drinking nearly every day and being slightly hungover rather than B12 😂. Literally don’t think I’ve seen her go a day without a WKD since she completed her 25 days

Reactions: 8
i think so pretty sure it said ‘such and such’s hen do 24th-26t’
That's what I thought, but was second guessing myself 😂.

Mind I bet the bride to be is glad the misrable sod has gone and stopped killing the vibe going from the brunch videos

Reactions: 5
That's what I thought, but was second guessing myself 😂.

Mind I bet the bride to be is glad the misrable sod has gone and stopped killing the vibe going from the brunch videos
I know I thought the same. What an absolute misery no wonder she has no friends

Reactions: 4
I feel bad for the bride to be with Chelsea saying they was over the moon to leave half way through her hen do

Reactions: 8
If it wasn’t for the tattoo I’d never have guessed this was Chelsea, looks nothing like her
i had to go back and look again wondering who it was. Then I realised she was trying to pass it off as her!!! But then she forgot to edit the next photo on her stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.