Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Charlie he thought he had a weekend free of peace in the mansion. Instead he's had to do a 7hr round trip to pick up Chelsea and be a photographer for her in the garden

Reactions: 9
Poor Charlie he thought he had a weekend free of peace in the mansion. Instead he's had to do a 7hr round trip to pick up Chelsea and be a photographer for her in the garden
and answer her insta question box letting everyone know how great their sex life is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it wasn’t for the tattoo I’d never have guessed this was Chelsea, looks nothing like her
She actually looks like an influencer in that photo.

Is Chelsea using a bonus ball game as a new source of income? She’s making close to a grand for something that would probably cost £200

Reactions: 3
Is Chelsea using a bonus ball game as a new source of income? She’s making close to a grand for something that would probably cost £200
I always thought she donated the money from the bonus balls to charity? Does she actually keep it all!? The cheek.

Why did Chelsea feel it relevant to show everyone her aldi shop, think she needs to remember she isn't an influencer...

Also, whilst am at it, why would mrs millionaire shop in aldi? i honestly think she's running out of money, hence why she keeps putting deals on for her admire me

Reactions: 8
Why did Chelsea feel it relevant to show everyone her aldi shop, think she needs to remember she isn't an influencer...

Also, whilst am at it, why would mrs millionaire shop in aldi? i honestly think she's running out of money, hence why she keeps putting deals on for her admire me
she used to be an m&s gal

Reactions: 5
Those heels she’s bought are absolutely awful 😭🤮 reminds me of something I’d have bought for £20 when I was about 17.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

And kicking off over a 25% sticker. I get the principle of it but if I was a millionaire I wouldn't be arsed

Reactions: 6
And kicking off over a 25% sticker. I get the principle of it but if I was a millionaire I wouldn't be arsed
Lmao she did not save £10 because Woodys are not £40 full price, why lie. I'm not sure what toy shop she's referring to to check the original price but I'm sure our local gal @brookemck8 knows

Lmao she did not save £10 because Woodys are not £40 full price, why lie. I'm not sure what toy shop she's referring to to check the original price but I'm sure our local gal @brookemck8 knows
Would of been The entertainer, its the only toy shop in that centre, other than b&m or Home Bargains .

Reactions: 2
i’m assuming she means entertainer but idk why they’d care if they sold it at 25% off or not cause doubt it comes out of their wages

What. The. duck.
She has no respect for anyones privacy does she? Charlie looks uncomfortable as tit and she's just ramming the camera in his face. The price you pay for living in the mansion 🥴

Reactions: 7
Oh my god as if she's whinging about the 25% sticker... moron

Don't think it'll be long until he breaks up with her, he looks sick of his life.

That boil is absolutely disgusting, why is she showing us it leaking?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.