Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does a lot when he's with her apart from when's he's at nursery or with other people.
But she has alot of free time More than most parents! when he's misbehaving you just have to get on with it not throw all your toys out the pram and talk all over instagram and slag your kids off
They go on about how we only see snippets and a few 15 second stories of their lives etc
As sad as it is it’s probably those quick snippets and 15 second stories that she does something with that baby to try and show that she does do stuff with him.
A 15 second story of him on the swing or something, the rest of the time he’s probably running round on his own whilst she’s sat on a park bench reading tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They go on about how we only see snippets and a few 15 second stories of their lives etc
As sad as it is it’s probably those quick snippets and 15 second stories that she does something with that baby to try and show that she does do stuff with him.
A 15 second story of him on the swing or something, the rest of the time he’s probably running round on his own whilst she’s sat on a park bench reading tattle 🤣
She should be deleting all social media before he goes to school. She should do it now to protect her child. That wee boy will have to put up with a lot tit from people so sad

Reactions: 1
She should be deleting all social media before he goes to school. She should do it now to protect her child. That wee boy will have to put up with a lot tit from people so sad
Shes said before all kids get bullied for absolutely anything these days so what’s her doing what she does got anything to do for it… in her words he would get bullied even if she didn’t do what she does!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Shes said before all kids get bullied for absolutely anything these days so what’s her doing what she does got anything to do for it… in her words he would get bullied even if she didn’t do what she does!
I know you can't stop things happening to your kids but you can try prevent making things worse for them. I suppose least he has his real dad at week ends to talk to

Reactions: 2
I imagine him being in a boarding school with all the other kids parents being in army or have long working jobs etc.
Someone asks why he’s in there ‘ahhh my Mam can’t be arsed with me but she can afford to put me in here cos she sells her fanny on the internet’ 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I imagine him being in a boarding school with all the other kids parents being in army or have long working jobs etc.
Someone asks why he’s in there ‘ahhh my Mam can’t be arsed with me but she can afford to put me in here cos she sells her fanny on the internet’ 🤯
POOR wee BOY hopefully john gets full custody of him by then

Reactions: 2
POOR wee BOY hopefully john gets full custody of him by then
john and his parents really should get full custody. She really isn’t fit to be looking after that little boy. Also is she drinking already? It’s not even 1pm and she’s got a WKD on the go 😂

What Chelsea forgets is that this used to be a rave thread.
It's her actions since having H that has caused us to question/comment more on here.

Reactions: 14
Did you know that according to Chelsea, if you say anything positive you get banned?? 😂😂😂 She really chooses to ignore the fact that this used to be a rave thread.

And apparently her friends who have stuck up for her here have got blocked 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
She's one ugly fucker how folk pay to see it naked I'll never know. If they all go to specsavers she'll have no clients 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What Chelsea forgets is that this used to be a rave thread.
It's her actions since having H that has caused us to question/comment more on here.
This!!! I used to love her until she had H. I thought it was weird from day 1 Johns parents would have H over night and then she just seemed to get worse. I literally used to send her messages saying she inspired me. She does still inspire me, in terms of feeling inspired to being a mother 1000 times better than her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This!!! I used to love her until she had H. I thought it was weird from day 1 Johns parents would have H over night and then she just seemed to get worse. I literally used to send her messages saying she inspired me. She does still inspire me, in terms of feeling inspired to being a mother 1000 times better than her 😅
What did you find inspiring about her?

• Haha
Chelsea this is your regular reminder that weight loss and fat loss are two very different things.

As a “fitness influencer” or however you brand yourself these days. You really should know this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.