Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what the whole brooke situation is please I have no clue who she is šŸ˜’
brooke was a user on tattle. She walked past Chelseaā€™s house to go the park and wrote a post saying Charlieā€™s car was outside Chelseaā€™s, chelsea read here and leaked a load of personal details on Brooke and said she knows who she is

Canā€™t remember how she figured it out - something along the lines of Brooke being on admire me? Someone can correct me on that lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone spoken to Brooke (either on here or outside). Sounds silly as I donā€™t even know the girl, but I do keep thinking of her. I would be a wreck if someone did to me what Chelsea did to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys can someone make a new thread before this one gets locked, it's getting as long as chelseas chin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s deleted the tweet now šŸ˜‚
brooke was a user on tattle. She walked past Chelseaā€™s house to go the park and wrote a post saying Charlieā€™s car was outside Chelseaā€™s, chelsea read here and leaked a load of personal details on Brooke and said she knows who she is

Canā€™t remember how she figured it out - something along the lines of Brooke being on admire me? Someone can correct me on that lol
It was brookes username here. If you searched her username here, it brought up her SW stuff.

Chinnys lost her live in nanny. Now back on twitter selling her fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I completely agree with Charlie, sheā€™s 32 years old. Can she not grow up & keep her quarrels off the internet. If he had broke the car & itā€™s going to cost a lot why not be an adult about it & message them privately as from what he has shown he tried to fix the problem back in May.
Iā€™ve always wondered whether she gets her boyfriends to sign a contract when it comes to filming their sex life as if not surely they are entitled to be paid for the videos or have the right to request she removes them from the internet.
Youā€™ll be giving her ideas šŸ’” going forward maybe thatā€™s what she needs a prenup before getting into
Shortened version

Chelsea Ferguson #8 Square tits and block head have called it a day

??
Shame poor Brooke had to pay? Might be too long šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
sheā€™ll have them sign a release form which releases them from any ownership of the content theyā€™ve filmed and means she owns it. Most of these sites require them if youā€™re filming content with other people.
So sheā€™s basically convinced him to live there for free as long as he makes content with her and parents her child then throws it back in his face as soon as he comes to his senses and leaves her šŸ˜‚
I wonder how legally binding they are though, has she sought proper legal advice or just knocked up a contact herself. If she is making millions from sex videos would anyone really not want a share in the profits?

Reactions: 2
Who called it yesterday?? Someone said she'd upload a video of her bonding with H and stroking her hair.

Reactions: 3
She was pretty serious about Charlie she was even talking about having another baby so I don't buy this hard face she's putting on ! She's clearly upset they split up but can't admit it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.