Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she have any consideration for anyone else’s feelings? ‘Going into theatre sounds more dramatic than it is’ chels babe if it was you you’d be wailing down your stories

Reactions: 9
If she wants to burst something she should start with those bleeping lips because they're about as big as Charlie's boil

• Haha
Reactions: 15
does she have any consideration for anyone else’s feelings? ‘Going into theatre sounds more dramatic than it is’ chels babe if it was you you’d be wailing down your stories
To be fair, I'm surprised she wasn't wailing cos 'ma lad' is going into theatre, shows how selfish she really is I suppose

Reactions: 5
So the lips are going today… I feel sorry for Charlie, having that big old boil burst then going home and having to see her real lips 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woww her selfishness is next level today! Forcing the camera in his face when he clearly doesn't want to be filmed and then not going with him to the hospital. Imagine if that was the other way round, it would be the 9th break up written all over it!

Reactions: 6
So the lips are going today… I feel sorry for Charlie, having that big old boil burst then going home and having to see her real lips 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if she stops sticking the tongue out when she talks when she has flat lips, surely that's gonna feel weird

Reactions: 5
Woww her selfishness is next level today! Forcing the camera in his face when he clearly doesn't want to be filmed and then not going with him to the hospital. Imagine if that was the other way round, it would be the 9th break up written all over it!
he had his boil burst and drained, he’s not gone in for life threatening surgery or anything. Don’t really think it’s that deep. Most hospitals don’t allow people to come in with you still due to covid.

Reactions: 9
he had his boil burst and drained, he’s not gone in for life threatening surgery or anything. Don’t really think it’s that deep. Most hospitals don’t allow people to come in with you still due to covid.
I get that but as she probs was just going to be sat at home reading here, she could of been supportive to him and gone

@ChinnyWeasley go on he'd tagged pics and have a look at the latest one from the hen do, you're gonna love the desperate Dan chin
I’ve literally never seen her look part of a group photo. Like she always seems like a tag along, or the one nobody really wants there. But this one is something else!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.