Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's going on with the brows this morning? The right hand side is absolutely teeny tiny

Jeez, she's still going on about this PT thing. Shame she isn't as passionate about Hendrix 😩

Reactions: 4
What happened with Charlie? Anyone got the gossip yet?

Thought she was apparently going to be open and answer every question on her q&as, yet after reading above it seems like she's avoiding that one

Reactions: 1
What happened with Charlie? Anyone got the gossip yet?

Thought she was apparently going to be open and answer every question on her q&as, yet after reading above it seems like she's avoiding that one
She's probably had one of her psycho witch fits, or he's just got tired/embarrassed of her?

Reactions: 1
Who is Dawn Ward? Had a nosey on her profile but don't recognise her? Is she another wannabe?

I’m dying that the other week she was all over Instagram trying to be smug with her drug dealer Beau going off saying “you lot can witch all you like I have a boyfriend that cares about me”. Booked a holiday within 2 minutes of knowing him, less than a month later he drops her 😂😂😂😂 The shameeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No wonder Chelseas acting so desperate and updating cringeworthy photos and reels. Her insta is slowly dying..

Last 30 days -560 followers 🤣🙈
Nah those stats don’t make for good reading if you’re Chels 😂
If you are out on a night out and constantly filming then you’re having a right shite night and it’s only for the gram!

Reactions: 2
Omg howling here face like a bag of smashed crabs that’s brilliant lol she’s rotten ain’t she
I’m a new member 🤣 I’ve followed chinny Weasley for years and used to love her but now I just think she’s an absolute pile of wank. I’ve lurked in here for a few weeks and I thought it was about time I made myself known. That bleeping voice, the pointy chin and cinema screen head. She’s an absolute hound man and to think I used to idolise her.

Screen shotted this a while back and she blocked me hahahahahah no wonder she can’t keep a man. Face like a bag of smashed crabs!

What I really don't understand is... why did she take a photo with a lambo when she used to have her own? Hahahaha I remember being 17 getting a photo with a lambo in Marbella am I still cringe at myself now 10 year later I don't get it! Isn't that something you do when your a teenager! It's a lambo big wow 😫😂 she drove one long enough! Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it’s not this thread but tell me a bit about dawn ward? Just looked at her page after chelsea reposted her.
Shes an awful vile chav that got lucky in life where money is concerned. She was a very big bully to her co stars on the real housewives. Shes been up to court more times than the Krays (and got not guilty everytime) she was even arrested with a bag of cocaine and still had the charges dropped £££ speaks volumes. I also have a friend from down uni whos other friend does her make up and said she is the most awful woman to work for she treats her staff like slaves. So all in all shes a delight 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shes an awful vile chav that got lucky in life where money is concerned. She was a very big bully to her co stars on the real housewives. Shes been up to court more times than the Krays (and got not guilty everytime) she was even arrested with a bag of cocaine and still had the charges dropped £££ speaks volumes. I also have a friend from down uni whos other friend does her make up and said she is the most awful woman to work for she treats her staff like slaves. So all in all shes a delight 😬
No surprise she is friends with Chelsea then 😂

Finding it hard to see what was likeable about Chelsea before when most people liked her? She comes across as a complete bragger and show off! I swear if she was chocolate she would eat herself!

Note to secret readers here who dislike Chelsea but still follow her - please unfollow her! 🤣 you can still view her stories etc the same as we do. But just see how she reacts when her engagement and followers drop more and more. She will be fuming.

I mean can anyone remember when she practically threatened viewers that if they didn't favourite them, she would take a brat fit and not be on insta the next day 🤣
Well im blocked now so I cant even view her stories🤣 sad, sad little woman

No surprise she is friends with Chelsea then 😂

Finding it hard to see what was likeable about Chelsea before when most people liked her? She comes across as a complete bragger and show off! I swear if she was chocolate she would eat herself!
Its like that in the desperate pool of z listers that are all pally with each other. Same attitude and entitlement IE: chelsea, chantelle Connolly, dawn ward, aislyne horgan wallace. 🤢

The thing is, if she was 21 or something you could shrug of her stupid behaviour on a night out. But at 33 and a mam...its just pathetic haha.

She will never settle down or get married, I guarantee it! Noone would stand for her bullshit or the cringe.

She will be the case of "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" only noone would want a bridesmaid that ugly

I mean, imagine being her boyfriend and taking her to meet your friends on a night out and she behaves like that 😂🙊

Gone out for food on her own, no sign of luvva boy so definitely broken up. How embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Jesus christ what a train wreck!

I actually feel really sorry for her. Imagine being so lonely you have to go out for tea on your own

Reactions: 3
What's going on with the brows this morning? The right hand side is absolutely teeny tiny

Jeez, she's still going on about this PT thing. Shame she isn't as passionate about Hendrix 😩
I know, she never speaks about her son as much as this!

Surely this should be a wake up call for her, having to go out on her own.

Maybe she will get the message that she needs to be a better person and to grow up a bit. Maybe then people other than Beccy will stay longer than 3 month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.