Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous Thread:
Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny | Tattle Life

Thanks for the title @Mel-1991xo - this was the most liked 😁

Recap:

Still obsessed with exercise and does around 3-5 hours a day, whilst shipping her 1yo off to nursery/other childcare (basically anyone else who would have him)

New fella
Chelsea is now madly in love after being with her new fella, Charlie for a month?
*New boyfriend was in local newspaper for drug related offences 🧐
Going on a honeymoon holiday with Charlie in 6 weeks (and leaving Hendrix at home)

New Nickname
Chinny Weasley - pretty self explanatory

Mothers Day
Chinny recently fumed on Instagram stories that she never received a mothers day card

Low Instagram views

Recently whinged that she's only getting 20k instagram story views....

If anyone else remembers anything, please feel free to add :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
You forgot her tattle rant!
Chelsea also ranted about Tattle in a bizarre American accent and then claimed we said she was a tit mum because she takes her son to the park (no Chelsea, we said you’re a tit mum because you DONT take your son to the park thicko)

Thanks to Fergo’s rant, we also gained new friends on this thread with Chelsea inspired names. Thanks hun 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Never have I ever seen someone ask people to engage with them more on instagram. It’s really sad that she needs validation from randoms to feel relevant.
she really needs therapy.

Reactions: 14
Actually can't believe I forgot the tattle rant 🙄 it was the best part

Never have I ever seen someone ask people to engage with them more on instagram. It’s really sad that she needs validation from randoms to feel relevant.
I know! I literally have never seen anyone ask for it and then to finish it with 'if you don't then I just won't be here one day' basically threatening that she won't be on insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she was a nicer person you might actually feel sorry for her….

My first post on here but followed for a while and also keep track on Chelsea and her car crash of a life on Instagram . Well I should say kept an on her on Instagram as she blocked me at the weekend after I commented on her story of her and the latest man by saying that she must be so proud to have bagged a convicted drug dealer.

She sent my a reply saying “you are only jealous he bagged me and not you” Sorry to break this to you Chelsea but not many blokes think you are that attractive. You have a forehead bigger than a lot of peoples future, a tongue that small you risk swallowing it every time you eat, covered in tacky tattoos, fake lips and tits and such an annoying voice.

Add to that you are one of the worst mothers on the planet I’m really not sure what there is I could possibly be jealous of

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually can't believe I forgot the tattle rant 🙄 it was the best part

I know! I literally have never seen anyone ask for it and then to finish it with 'if you don't then I just won't be here one day' basically threatening that she won't be on insta 🤣
Who threatens their followers with leaving instagram 😂 might threaten my 100 followers with that and see them drop to 30 😂

If she was a nicer person you might actually feel sorry for her….
I do actually feel sorry for her. There was a time where I craved attention on the internet and it was a really toxic head space to be in. I was 18 and childless then though.

• Haha
Imagine begging for validation and attention from strangers on the Internet when her baby wants her attention and he's just passed from pillar to post and shoved in front of the TV 🥴 her priorities are fucked

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she threatened to come off Instagram unless people “engage” with her 😂😂 I doubt many people would even notice if she did come off it.

Reactions: 5
She's back to banging on about exercise, complaining about instagram and slagging John! Obviously a reason John didn't get her anything for valentines day when they were together, bet they couldn't stand the bones of each other even when they were together :LOL:

Reactions: 1
As if she's back whinging about John again
Can you change the recap to Chinny Weasley paid Johns credit cards and bills for a year but is now civil for the sake of their son. Just in case people forget, she not mentioned any of that for at least a week

Can you change the recap to Chinny Weasley paid Johns credit cards and bills for a year but is now civil for the sake of their son. Just in case people forget, she not mentioned any of that for at least a week
I wish I could but it's not letting me edit it now 😩

Why does John let her get away with slagging him off

I wish I could but it's not letting me edit it now 😩

Why does John let her get away with slagging him off
It really says a lot about him how he stays so resilient when on any given day he can be slated for her now 20k viewers (was 40-45k 😅)
She always says she’s so generous, she probably said “I’ll just pay them off for you” and when they’ve broken up he probably just didn’t have the money to pay her back. Or plot twist, he may be paying her back and she’s just talking shite. It always gets me how she bangs on about child support. She brags about Hendrix having millions in properties or whatever and her ‘mansion’ why is she so hung up on child support when she claims she doesn’t need money.

Not that I’m aware of but I’m surprised it wasn’t mentioned when someone asked about the money John owes her 😅
She said a while ago that not only does he owe her thousandssssss he’s only ever paid her £20 maintenance. But by my calculations he has him 3 nights a week and she has him 4 (when she can be bothered) so what would he be paying her for? She’s soooo rich remember

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.