Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting mega ‘show him what he’s missing’ when you’re 17 and just split up with your fella vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she go on like that ffs 🤣🤭 she's literally been on insta all night showing herself up. Her friend was actually having a conversation and chelseq shouts 'ERE' just so she can get her to look at the camera to show how popular she's is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Her cousin looks like shrek

Omg she does

Reactions: 1
Imagine going to your mate ‘ey get a pic of me with me arse out in front of this lambo’ if it was me I’d go ‘no you fuckin saddo piss off’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone just hear her saying 'lambooo' with that horrible short tongue and manly voice

Also wonder how long until tonight's arse pics get taken down? Surely they've been reported?

Reactions: 3
My teeth hurt cringing at her trying to her attention. She's supposed to be on a night out with her mates? She's so awkward and wooden in those videos

Reactions: 4
Why is she posting so many reels or her pole dancing?? My granny could do it better, she’s shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Your name hahahaha

Are you a new new member or a previous member with new name?

Reactions: 1
Your name hahahaha

Are you a new new member or a previous member with new name?
I’m a new member 🤣 I’ve followed chinny Weasley for years and used to love her but now I just think she’s an absolute pile of wank. I’ve lurked in here for a few weeks and I thought it was about time I made myself known. That bleeping voice, the pointy chin and cinema screen head. She’s an absolute hound man and to think I used to idolise her.

Screen shotted this a while back and she blocked me hahahahahah no wonder she can’t keep a man. Face like a bag of smashed crabs!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody take her phone away 🤣 I’ve got the fear for her and a big dose of second hand embarrassment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was in the pub looking directly at her when that photo was taken and everyone was just mortified

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a new member 🤣 I’ve followed chinny Weasley for years and used to love her but now I just think she’s an absolute pile of wank. I’ve lurked in here for a few weeks and I thought it was about time I made myself known. That bleeping voice, the pointy chin and cinema screen head. She’s an absolute hound man and to think I used to idolise her.

Screen shotted this a while back and she blocked me hahahahahah no wonder she can’t keep a man. Face like a bag of smashed crabs!
that pic looks like the kiddy catcher🤣

I was in the pub looking directly at her when that photo was taken and everyone was just mortified
is it church streetl spoons?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.