Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220403-071440_Samsung Internet.jpg

Pinching this as my display pic - thanks chelsea 5head

Actually puzzles me why men pay for this 😂😂 she's like a board at pile dancing, she looks like a smack head and talks like a bloke.

In all seriousness, do you think she ever actually sits back and stops telling herself all arrogant bullshit she tries to put on of how amazing she is etc

I mean do you ever think she sits back and wonder why she can never hold a long term relationship etc?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She thinks she's an actual celebrity or influencer doesn't she.

Can you imagine her... I had a lamboooooo

Yeah but you don't now pet, do you

Reactions: 3
OH MY GOD SHES BLOCKED ME!! I only said have u only had 3 hours sleep?, thats not gonna be good for Hendrix 🤣🤣🤣

Ohhhhhhh, shes been on to the phone alllllll morning to one of TV’s most vilest humans ever to be aired, the one and only Dawn Ward 🤢 she wont eat anyway apart from the white gear she shoves up her konk!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD SHES BLOCKED ME!! I only said have u only had 3 hours sleep?, thats not gonna be good for Hendrix 🤣🤣🤣

Ohhhhhhh, shes been on to the phone alllllll morning to one of TV’s most vilest humans ever to be aired, the one and only Dawn Ward 🤢 she wont eat anyway apart from the white gear she shoves up her konk!
I know it’s not this thread but tell me a bit about dawn ward? Just looked at her page after chelsea reposted her.

Hahahahaha asif she blocked you, sad act.

Still can't believe she hasn't answered questions about her being single 🤣 maybe even she's embarrassed how much of a duck up she is

And who the hell is dawn ward 😂😂😂

Next q&a someone should ask her why she dresses the baby like a chav so the father feels the need to change his clothes every time he picks his child up 🤪

Also, is there any long term followers here?

What happened to the first engagement?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Had a few days off tattlw so just catching g up. Last night's stories 😶 what a mess. She needs to calm down massively. If she's 33 now, and continues going this way, what will be she like when she's 43, 53? Can never see her settling down at the rate.

Can even see from the videos the friends aren't even that arsed. Boyfriends don't stay around very long do they. I feel like it's all a part of a big dare 😂 "dare you to try and shag her"

I'm very local to chelsea and yes she does think she's a local celeb, but a lot of people just cringe at her. Especially people similar age/have known her.

Must be so awkward that John feels he needs to change Hendrixs outfits when he gets him too. I understand his point though as she doesn't dress him nicely; it is literally just chav tracksuits poor kid.

Reactions: 9
I dress my two year old in the odd Nike or Adidas trackie 🤣 I think their cute not chavvy. I know their not to everyone’s taste though and their not all he wears only every now and again

Reactions: 5
Imagine though, going outside a pub and getting your arse out infront of someone's car for a photo 🤣🤣

May I add that this wasn't a daft teenager..

This is a 33 year old mother...🥺

I dress my two year old in the odd Nike or Adidas trackie 🤣 I think their cute not chavvy. I know their not to everyone’s taste though and their not all he wears only every now and again
I agree; they're not bad every so often but it's almost every day he's dressed in one

Reactions: 5
Imagine though, going outside a pub and getting your arse out infront of someone's car for a photo 🤣🤣

May I add that this wasn't a daft teenager..

This is a 33 year old mother...🥺
It's a huge cringe fest isn't it. Who does she think she is 🙈😬 like do you think she thinks to herself 'orrr the people in the pub seeing this will think the fergoooo is mint'

No wonder Chelseas acting so desperate and updating cringeworthy photos and reels. Her insta is slowly dying..

Last 30 days -560 followers 🤣🙈
This is obviously why she was begging for people to start favouriting her...she's actually starting to see how irrelevant she is!

Exactly! Not such a influencer like she wanted to be.

Seems she's only good for the perves to have a good 3 minutes 🙄

Note to secret readers here who dislike Chelsea but still follow her - please unfollow her! 🤣 you can still view her stories etc the same as we do. But just see how she reacts when her engagement and followers drop more and more. She will be fuming.

I mean can anyone remember when she practically threatened viewers that if they didn't favourite them, she would take a brat fit and not be on insta the next day 🤣

Ain’t qualified to give advice Chinny you know nowt. Just because you’ve lost weight doesn’t mean you’re a coach.

Reactions: 4
The fact she says she has '20k people who still view her stories' that's a load of tit. Her main story posts never get more than 6-7k likes.

Again lying/twisting twisting truth to benefit her. Doesn't sound like Chelsea does it 🙊

Hold on tight tattlers, next erratic journey we are going on is chinny starting a PT course, launching an online life coach/diet business which will last around a year or two (longer than her relationships)

Then she will forget about it.

It's like the youtube/influencer career she was going to launch and that dwindled. Nothing ever sticks with her does it? Whether it's a friendship, relationship, etc..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.