Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ what a train wreck!

I actually feel really sorry for her. Imagine being so lonely you have to go out for tea on your own
It is a bit if a shame, not going to lie its made me actually pity her! I think she is severely, serverely desperate. It has to be messing with her mental health, surely.

Reactions: 7
It is a bit if a shame, not going to lie its made me actually pity her! I think she is severely, serverely desperate. It has to be messing with her mental health, surely.
I agree, it can't be good for her mental health. But earlier on she was falling herself some sort of life coach.

I think she should seek some professional health and take a few months offline to spend time on herself. She's mentally unhealthy and it shows.

I mean for crying out loud, the woman went out showing her arse off to anyone and everyone last night. Yes I understand this is how she got her name out there doing 'tits on tour' but she was a lot younger and wasn't a mam then. She's embarrassing herself massively.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she is still reading here? What happened to Charlie? Has she opening said she's single now?

I agree, it can't be good for her mental health. But earlier on she was falling herself some sort of life coach.

I think she should seek some professional health and take a few months offline to spend time on herself. She's mentally unhealthy and it shows.

I mean for crying out loud, the woman went out showing her arse off to anyone and everyone last night. Yes I understand this is how she got her name out there doing 'tits on tour' but she was a lot younger and wasn't a mam then. She's embarrassing herself massively.
Could not have put it better 💯

She more than likely did one of her pole dances for Charlie Boy and he though “Nah duck this” told Chelsea he was popping shop for some bread and she ain’t seen him since

92% voted yes??!! WTF??

I put yes just in case she blocked me hehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay, seeing her on a pool table in public, posing in just her underwear is the thing that finally made me say "God she's so trashy."

Time and place, and she really doesn't care so long as it gets her attention.

Reactions: 9
I think her mental health is deteriorating rapidly I really hope she gets some help and takes a step back from social media however I personally feel she needs to do all this because she doesn't have as much money and is trying to make some dolla! 😖 I maybe wrong but the sudden turn around begging for favourites discussing her engagement, then refused to do a reel its not her thing then now constantly and there provocative reels she needs engagement she needs followers she needs more money! She's regretting the house but probly can't do it up cos she needs more money and her following is dropping so less money she's openly admitted now she agrees with us in that the house may sit on the market years! 😖😖

Reactions: 8
Chelsea your 33. This tit is embarrassing!!!!
This is the type of post you might have done in your late teens/early twenties, pissed out your head, thinking you’re dead sexy and then it pops up on your Facebook memories. “Your memories from 13 years ago” - seeing it aged 33, you cringe yourself inside out and swiftly delete all traces of it hoping no one remembers that night. NOT turning 33 and taking these pics on your bday day/night out 😱😭

Reactions: 10
She thinks she is so liked In harindef
I think her mental health is deteriorating rapidly I really hope she gets some help and takes a step back from social media however I personally feel she needs to do all this because she doesn't have as much money and is trying to make some dolla! 😖 I maybe wrong but the sudden turn around begging for favourites discussing her engagement, then refused to do a reel its not her thing then now constantly and there provocative reels she needs engagement she needs followers she needs more money! She's regretting the house but probly can't do it up cos she needs more money and her following is dropping so less money she's openly admitted now she agrees with us in that the house may sit on the market years! 😖😖
I definitely think she is cracking up she craves attention so badly she seems so unstable mentally that poor little boy having a mum like that!
She thinks she is so liked In Hartlepool, she is not!

Reactions: 1
You can tell she thinks she’s a local celeb and finds herself very attractive. Which is funny because she edits the duck out of all her pics but she still doesn’t look “influencer” good which is the look she’s going for. I’m assuming she’s trying to look like Charlotte because she’s looking more and more similar to her recently. Looking at the pictures from her birthday if I didn’t know better I’d easily assume she was in her 40s, especially from the pics flashing the fake abs. They make her stomach look incredibly weird, how she can say she doesn’t regret that is beyond me 😂😂. I’d hardly say she looks “great” for 33, or even 43 🤷‍♀️😂

Look at how smug she is! When in actual fact other than her cousins she will be spending her birthday alone cos noone really likes her :) Speaks volumes when you have to go out for tea on your own - the day before your bday

Reactions: 2
Tell you what Chinny if this is you looking the fittest in years I’d hate to see a pic of you being unfit! Whole picture screams plastic and fake and soooo unattractive.

The sad thing here is she clearly thinks she looks amazing and everyone thinks she’s beautiful. Chelsea you look like a woman in her 50’s who’s had work done to try and make herself look 20 years younger.

The sooner she can see she really is ugly inside and out the sooner this needy behaviour will end and she can just settle down and lead a quiet life with her son. But whilst she has in in her head she’s this super, sexy, glamorous celebrity then her car crash of a life will just carry on

Attachments

Tell you what Chinny if this is you looking the fittest in years I’d hate to see a pic of you being unfit! Whole picture screams plastic and fake and soooo unattractive.

The sad thing here is she clearly thinks she looks amazing and everyone thinks she’s beautiful. Chelsea you look like a woman in her 50’s who’s had work done to try and make herself look 20 years younger.

The sooner she can see she really is ugly inside and out the sooner this needy behaviour will end and she can just settle down and lead a quiet life with her son. But whilst she has in in her head she’s this super, sexy, glamorous celebrity then her car crash of a life will just carry on
God those horrible fake abs 🤮🤮 bet Charlie boy got tired of trying to keep his mc muffin down every time she got them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.