Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what Chinny if this is you looking the fittest in years I’d hate to see a pic of you being unfit! Whole picture screams plastic and fake and soooo unattractive.

The sad thing here is she clearly thinks she looks amazing and everyone thinks she’s beautiful. Chelsea you look like a woman in her 50’s who’s had work done to try and make herself look 20 years younger.

The sooner she can see she really is ugly inside and out the sooner this needy behaviour will end and she can just settle down and lead a quiet life with her son. But whilst she has in in her head she’s this super, sexy, glamorous celebrity then her car crash of a life will just carry on
why does she look like shes rolled her face in dust 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1.PNG

This photo absolutely screams what we've been saying for ages - look at her face because she's in the 'limelight' - she just craves attention massively.

That's why she pulls her tits out in public, shows off her arse, takes half naked photos outside of pubs with people watching her, buys lambos, etc... She wants attention because it's the only way she will be 'liked' and talked about.

The girl has huge issues

Reactions: 6
Tell you what Chinny if this is you looking the fittest in years I’d hate to see a pic of you being unfit! Whole picture screams plastic and fake and soooo unattractive.

The sad thing here is she clearly thinks she looks amazing and everyone thinks she’s beautiful. Chelsea you look like a woman in her 50’s who’s had work done to try and make herself look 20 years younger.

The sooner she can see she really is ugly inside and out the sooner this needy behaviour will end and she can just settle down and lead a quiet life with her son. But whilst she has in in her head she’s this super, sexy, glamorous celebrity then her car crash of a life will just carry on
how does she think she looks good - she's haggard

Wonder if she wants to spend any time with her son on her birthday or if she will just get him back tomorrow as normal? :rolleyes: She wasn't arsed about seeing him mothers day sooooo.... what do we all think?

Reactions: 2
Right, before all the do gooders and karens jump on me I'm just going to put this out here. NOTE - I AM NOT SPEAKING ILL OF THE DEAD, I'M JUST COMMENTING ON SOMETHING...

But she always says 'my mam will be dead proud of me' etc. Yeah she might be proud that she's made money and bought a big house etc.

But would she really be proud of you pulling your arse out on a street and behaving like a slag in public? I think my mam would find that embarrassing!

Reactions: 5
Right, before all the do gooders and karens jump on me I'm just going to put this out here. NOTE - I AM NOT SPEAKING ILL OF THE DEAD, I'M JUST COMMENTING ON SOMETHING...

But she always says 'my mam will be dead proud of me' etc. Yeah she might be proud that she's made money and bought a big house etc.

But would she really be proud of you pulling your arse out on a street and behaving like a slag in public? I think my mam would find that embarrassing!
I didn’t want to bring this up before but didn’t her mum take the pictures of her when she did her Tits of tour a lot of the time?

Reactions: 4

Not to mention her ignoring her own son and spending as little time with him as possible. My mum would be fuming if I was ignoring her grandchild all the time, especially when he was sick, to sit on an exercise bike, get my fanny out, and get pissed.

Not to mention her ignoring her own son and spending as little time with him as possible. My mum would be fuming if I was ignoring her grandchild all the time, especially when he was sick, to sit on an exercise bike, get my fanny out, and get pissed.
100% agree with this. If my mum seen me ignoring me son or palming him off to anyone (unless it was a need - like childcare for work etc, or the odd night out) then she would be fuming. If her mum was as good as a mum as she says she was - then I don't think she would be so proud of how her daughter has turned out. There's one word for how she is now, and it's just completely selfish

Sooooo - I swear someone on here said that because they took a screenshot of her story, Chelsea blocked her. Does IG now show who screenshots ur stories? Also random but does tiktok?

Sooooo - I swear someone on here said that because they took a screenshot of her story, Chelsea blocked her. Does IG now show who screenshots ur stories? Also random but does tiktok?
no only snapchat they must have been blocked for something else

Insta, FB and snapchat let the person know but don't think tiktok does! I might be wrong though

Is she not with the new guy now ?
A couple of tattlers asked her in her recent Q&A but she ignored the questions. Even though in her tattle rant she said anyone could ask her anything and she'd be open :LOL:

Reactions: 1
I’ve always thought she’s not liked… whenever she’s out with Char and/or Geordie shore lot, you can’t really tell from Chelsea’s stories cos she likes to portray this massive celebrity, but on theirs she’s just sat in the background looking so uncomfortable or on her own

Like this photo for example, it just looks like she’s been placed there… no fitting in or anything

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ve always thought she’s not liked… whenever she’s out with Char and/or Geordie shore lot, you can’t really tell from Chelsea’s stories cos she likes to portray this massive celebrity, but on theirs she’s just sat in the background looking so uncomfortable or on her own
I've only really seen her once and she was like a cling on. Someone had posted a group pic with them all gokarting and she was at the front and looked so out of place. Can imagine her beforehand getting ready thinking all the lads were gonna swoon and fancy the fergoooooooooooo

I've only really seen her once and she was like a cling on. Someone had posted a group pic with them all gokarting and she was at the front and looked so out of place. Can imagine her beforehand getting ready thinking all the lads were gonna swoon and fancy the fergoooooooooooo
Yeah I just edited and posted it with that post… it’s so sad how hard she tries to just fit in

I also find it strange that Charlotte basically beat her up on national TV but now she just licks her arse? Like I get it they’re much older now and have moved on from the whole situation, but she seems like the type to hold a grudge against people unless it’s beneficial to her in some way. Not long after it happened she started trying to get in with Holly and Marnie then she was close with Sophie. I wonder if she thought she could get on the show full time if she was friends with them? I haven’t seen her make up with Sasha? I still wonder why they fell out 😂

• Haha
I also find it strange that Charlotte basically beat her up on national TV but now she just licks her arse? Like I get it they’re much older now and have moved on from the whole situation, but she seems like the type to hold a grudge against people unless it’s beneficial to her in some way. Not long after it happened she started trying to get in with Holly and Marnie then she was close with Sophie. I wonder if she thought she could get on the show full time if she was friends with them? I haven’t seen her make up with Sasha? I still wonder why they fell out 😂
she regularly says the articles are bullshit and Charlotte barley touched her🤣🤣wasn’t it overGary?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.