Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

@^^¥

Thread suggestion

Chelsea Ferguson #5 fergos a bore, Hendrix a chore, rather be out boozing - "chins on tour"

😆 Sorry that's my first ever attempt i think 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Chelsea Ferguson #5 Miss Hendrix like a hole in the head, its ok tho, I have a drug dealer in my bed

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Trefl

VIP Member
Maybe that’s why she doesn’t have the maternal bond with H, because she didn’t go through natural labour with him.
Nah, that’s nothing to do with it. Plenty of people have c sections & have maternal bonds. How you birth doesn’t affect that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Trefl

VIP Member
Is it just me who finds drinking jäger in your house on a Monday afternoon / evening odd behaviour?

Reactions: 25
Pissed me off that she took that little sheep home. A lot of kids get quite attached to their comforter toys, and it’s chaos when they lose them (bit like her with her big sheep thing). Most people would put it on a wall or somewhere visible incase the parents went back looking for it. Silly I know but my little girl has had hers for years and would be devastated if she lost it.

Reactions: 22

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Hey new here been reading for a bit. This thread is wild 🙈 I know John vaguely and please people do not be blind sided by what he posts on his socials. He left the baby with his mam and dad to slum it with a 20 year old for months used to rock up after nights out and post a few pics pretending to be dad of year. His mam and dad have brought that boy up his speech and intelligence all comes down to them. Neither them parents should be getting credit. She is a pathetic excuse of a mother that’s for sure. But he ain’t any better. He must get his parenting skills from here because everything use post that they don’t do with the baby he does it the day after swimming, soft play etc 🙈 feel heart sorry for that kid 😫

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I go through waves of liking and disliking John.
H is 100% happier when he’s there with John and his parents, but I would have more respect for him if he put the phone down and just enjoyed time with him, he shares EVERYTHING!
I almost feel like it’s manipulative, like look how good I am with H, look what I’m doing with H….almost as though he reads here and knows it’s noticed

• Heart
Reactions: 21

itsmed

I really liked Chelsea and have followed her from back in the Twitter days before Instagram.
But since she has had H she seems to have turned nasty. I personally think she has some kind of post natal depression.
I’ll be honest, I never wanted kids and fell pregnant and then my partner left me shortly after, a bit like Chelsea. I did resent my daughter for a while cos I didn’t have my own life (she’s 12 now tho lol) it was alot to deal with at the time as a single parent and I was alot younger, so I do kind of understand.. BUT I didn’t have the privilege she has, I was working full time to pay my bills, crying trying to afford childcare, I had no help or support I was either stuck at work or stuck with a screaming baby!
She doesn’t understand how privileged she is, no money worries, no having to go to work, (getting ya Fanny out on insta for 4 mins doesn’t count) having 3 nights a week off from your child, as well as throwing her kid in nursery and living her best life!
I think the realisation that she can’t have her old lifestyle has finally hit her and she’s become bitter about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

A-Soul

VIP Member
Hi y’all, decided to join here after seeing one of Fergo’s rants the other week. This place is bloody hilarious! + I’ve now had my faith in humanity restored knowing I’m not the only one who finds her behaviour strange and disturbing.

Awkward, but does anyone wanna tell her that tits on tour was nearly a decade (and five different faces) ago? 😂 She’s like the British Stiffler’s Mom now, but ten times less hot. 🙉

• Haha

ChinnyWeasley

Can't believe it's almost time again...we're flying through these threads! At this rate we will be in the next thread by tomorrow.

Any thread title suggestions...?
Chelsea Ferguson - no time for Hendrix, only sucking mens dicks…

Sorry, it’s my first attempt.

• Haha

ChinnyWeasley

This is a message for Chelsea (we know you’re here 👀) - thanks for blocking me on Insta when I politely (genuine politeness) pointed out that some of the albeit well meaning advice you give your followers regarding weigh loss is as best inaccurate sometimes bordering on dangerous.

Yes you’ve lost a lot of body fat, nobody can deny that. But this does NOT make you qualified to dish out advice such as tell someone how many calories to eat (without knowing a SINGLE thing about them) - also telling people that a 500cal A DAY deficit is needed to lost body fat (it’s not, that’s a pretty harsh deficit) - also your Apple Watch is a wildly inaccurate way of measuring calories burned.

Stick to getting your ham out for whoever would like to pay for that service (though dropping your subscription to £5 reeks of desperation, business not booming hun?!) and leave the nutritional/fitness advice to people who have trained for years to be able to give it out.

Also, weight loss and fat loss are two very different things. Stop obsessing over the scales, it’s an extremely unhealthy mindset.

#titsandshitadvice

Reactions: 19

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Fucke sake as if he's back the thick bastard 🤭🤣

He literally broke up with her just so he never had to buy her a bday present 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Shrek Fergo

This is absolutely ridiculous!
I’ve lurked on this thread for a while because I joined it when it was a rave thread and myself have acknowledged the downfall. However the comments on someone being charged over drugs offensives when they were 24 year old over about £3000 ???? Yous have literally lost the plot. Child services?? Scandalous comment to make.

And you ok btw? You seem very very involved in this? Are you an ex pal 🥴
Am sorry but need to pipe up on this and just say you're definitely one of the Chelsea bum brigade.

if you were consistent in these threads you would see exactly what she's been doing/saying to make people think that Hendrix would be better in the care of some other people (grandparents/Johns) rather in hers. The fact that you only pop in and out every so often to whinge at what we say. To be honest, if your coming on a tattle thread to disagree with us, you should create a rave thread and keep out of ours as it obviously annoys you.

I agree that social services don't need to be involved at this point, but understand what Mel-1991 was saying, that Hendrix shouldn't be in her care. Gods sake, the woman put her son on the top of 'what makes her angry' list. Then other things she posts about him/says just shows she is an absolutely terrible mam. He would be better off in someones care.

No need for you to come on a thread and start asking people if 'they're ok though' - it just makes you look like an absolute knobhead with a shitty attitude.

Will look out for your Chelsea Ferguson thread - don't think many people will join

Now kindly jog on

Reactions: 17

Ccxcc

Am not gonna comment on the drugs side cos its not something I know much about I do know his friends take it etc I think the whole selling at creamfields has been blown out of context purely because it was at creamfields I mean hundreds/ thousands take drugs at creamfields you can label them all drug dealers I don't know about anything else as I say though !
BUT!!!!! He's actually a really nice lad he's a hard worker and he is a million times better than chels soz hun but he is! She wanted to think herself lucky ! I personally don't think/believe she paid for the holiday he has his own money ! && I'll try keep this as classy as possible 👀 He's alright in the bedroom.... he would throw me round like an empty tracksuit 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ But this was years and years ago! We briefly spoke we slept together! There is a reason why it didn't go anywhere but I can't say it without giving myself away and I really do have to much to lose because of her platform and we all know she can't keep her mouth shut so I can't reveal too much 😭😭 but trust me I really want to fill yous all in I just have to be super careful! 😫😫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

ChinnyWeasley

She really is an utterly vile mother.

We all have bad nights with our children (hello 3:30am!) but to say you’re “fucking sick” - In my opinion is just uncouth and unnecessary.

I couldn’t ever imagine saying I was “fucking sick” of my child (and I work full time and we don’t get to palm her off for half the week, and have two others to add in to the mix 🤯)

That poor, poor boy. Yes he might get to inherit a load of property and cash. But what he needs right now is a parent who doesn’t think he’s a complete and utter burden to her lifestyle.

Oh and Chels, for the record I literately couldn’t be any less envious of your car crash of a life.

Attachments

Reactions: 16