Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how often she's posting tonight! "This is what you're missing charlie boy"

...what charlie is actually 'missing' is a desperate attention seeker 🥰

Reactions: 4
I really wish she’d stuck with not showing H’s face on social media 😕

Reactions: 5
Gotta give it to her really because how she's made money doing this tit is quite frankly beyond me. The pole dancing is like a comedy video. But she has made money so I'm impressed. Baffled but impressed 😂😂

Wondering if she's still going on the holiday with loverboy 🤭 if anyone has an anon insta account please can you ask haha... I'm literally on there as myself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she's avoiding the q then she's obviously single and embarrassed to admit another relationship is over

Reactions: 2
As if the relationship is over already I’d be so embarrassed. He’s removed her. He probably saw through her tit

Love how she's ignoring the questions about her relationship though. She's such a tit show and nothing ever lasts with her.

Look how she's talking about the house being too big, now undecided what to do. She's so erratic she does things just to 'one up' people or say 'look at me' and cuts her nose off to spite her face. Buying that house was meant to be a big FU to John... look where its got her 🤭🤣

Reactions: 6
That was really short lived :( it’s kinda embarrassing. I think she should stop posting these so called relationships so soon.

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just fill it up and make it a nice home now she has it. Especially after doing the kitchen and all the new furniture. I think she has quite an unstable way of thinking

John literally had H for an hour before changing him from his tracksuit into a normal outfit. Obviously hates the chavvy clothes

Reactions: 9
It seems genuinely exhausting to be friends with her, she comes across as such hard work but when she is actually out with people she spends the full time trying to prove to people online that she's out having fun 🥴 I couldn't think of anything worse than trying to enjoy a night out and she's whacking the camera in everyone's face every 4 seconds

I was starting to feel sorry for her a bit, but the latest stories just scream desperate for attention.

She is so desperate getting her arse out when out she needs serious help the weirdo no wonder the young lad has just recently binned her like all the rest have.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.