Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny someone on here mentioned chelsea shopping at m&s and now she's suddenly buying Aldi chicken 🤣 I'm not dissing her for shopping at Aldi, I've always shopped there

Reactions: 4
Also, please tell me that everyone understands that she doesn't take Hendrix to the park to enjoy time with her baby etc?

She simply does it to benefit herself; by getting her steps up.
She also does it for our benefit because she was called out for not interacting with him

Reactions: 3
Funny someone on here mentioned chelsea shopping at m&s and now she's suddenly buying Aldi chicken 🤣 I'm not dissing her for shopping at Aldi, I've always shopped there
she defo used to shop m&s cause I’ve seen her there loads of times/car parked at retail park

Reactions: 1
I think Chelsea would benefit from being with them for at least 4 months before putting it on socials - just an idea 💡

Reactions: 6
Surely you discuss what yous both want before going public? Isn't that the point of knowing your in a relationship cos you both want the same thing potentially 🤯😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought she’s not liked… whenever she’s out with Char and/or Geordie shore lot, you can’t really tell from Chelsea’s stories cos she likes to portray this massive celebrity, but on theirs she’s just sat in the background looking so uncomfortable or on her own

Like this photo for example, it just looks like she’s been placed there… no fitting in or anything
bleeping hell, how many desperate saddos can you get on one picture 🤣

Reactions: 1
Chelsea reminds me of myself when she gets with someone new. I used to fall so easily and think it was gonna last forever 🤣 I ain’t really like that anymore but still I feel bad cos I know how it feels LMAO

Reactions: 7
So she did pay then? I thought “hE HaS hIs OwN mOnEy” 😂😂
Right. She blatantly does it in the hope they’ll stay with her 😂😂😂 if throwing money, free holidays and short tongued blowys at them can’t keep them around, there must be something seriously wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.