Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. She blatantly does it in the hope they’ll stay with her 😂😂😂 if throwing money, free holidays and short tongued blowys at them can’t keep them around, there must be something seriously wrong with her.

short tongue blowys lmaoooo

maybe she's known as the blowjob queen, because the short tongue does the tickling whilst the pointy chin massages the ballies x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cmon then. Who did this? 😂😂😂😂
ive sat and watched this unfold all weekend and I think it’s clear he left her, the desperate attempts for attention just shows how insecure she is. It’s hard to believe she’s 33 and still feels the need to lash out after being finished by a convicted drug dealer 😂

Reactions: 8
Yeah it is obvious he finished her. Look how desperate she's showing herself off as. I honestly reckon men just get with her after a dare with their mates me 😂 noone could seriously want to be with her. She's a maniac.

Agree she looks like she stinks! She posted a story a few days ago with her looking in mirror in her hall with coat ready for her 78th walk of the day and the floor was manky with dirt. Bet the house stinks too, of her and the dogs

Reactions: 5
She looks greasy/oily as :sick:
And that photo is probably edited within an inch of its life, must be borderline scary in person.

The “money” is the only thing she’s got going for her. Men literally date her for a free ride then pie her off once they’re fed up of her terrible personality, space raider head and chin tickling blowjobs.

None of her relationships have ever lasted much longer than a year tops (even with John I think they were together a little over a year before they broke up) Where as a few of her ex’s have gone on to have long term relationships afterwards, which says a lot about her as a 33 year old woman who cannot hold down a serious relationship. It’s definitely not that they can’t keep her 😂😂😂 she’s delusional.

Reactions: 4
clearly the reason she had a section is because she thought a natural birth would ruin her vagina - she’s absolutely deluded! Anytime someone would ask her “why are you having a section” she always replied “because I want to”YES BUT WHY DO YOU WANT TO!!! Just answer the question! You’re fanny isn’t going to fall apart just from giving birth you idiot! Yes you may get a few stitches but IT WILL HEAL!! Maybe that’s why she doesn’t have the maternal bond with H, because she didn’t go through natural labour with him. All because she wanted to protect her money maker. Absolutely selfish cow.

on another note - mine looks better than it’s ever looked since having kids! A few little stitches and now it’s a beautiful little tuppence!
I must admit i had the most horrific natural birth. Ive had to have numerous reconstructive Surgery’s and hes now 16 and im still not right so if I could have had a section I would have. However, shes still a shite mum, despite what her nunny looks like.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's never in the wrong in her eyes is she 😂😂😂

I know its early but this just cracks me up

New thread title ideas

Chelsea Ferguson #5 Short tongue & chin tickling blowjobs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's never in the wrong in her eyes is she 😂😂😂

I know its early but this just cracks me up

New thread title ideas

Chelsea Ferguson #5 Short tongue & chin tickling blowjobs
for some reason I’m imagining a kind of anteater but with a tiny little tongue flicking in and out and I’m crying 😂😂😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she ever actually hold him ? He’s always plonked in a high chair or running about

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.