Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's massively fucked up with that house hasn't she! She apparently looks on rightmove every day, it would take ages to sell her house šŸ˜‚

Has she ever said where she was going on holiday?

Reactions: 5
I remember when she was bragging about moving into a massive huge house her forever home! When she got that Ā£600 gas and electric bill was funny of course it will be expensive to run as itā€™s a big house sheā€™s so thick never thought about that did she. Pointless to have a house like that just for her and the baby.

Reactions: 11
I remember when she was bragging about moving into a massive huge house her forever home! When she got that Ā£600 gas and electric bill was funny of course it will be expensive to run as itā€™s a big house sheā€™s so thick never thought about that did she. Pointless to have a house like that just for her and the baby.
especially considering she lives in it like itā€™s a bed sit and only uses a total of 3 rooms. She mentioned on another Q&A that thereā€™s a cinema room sheā€™s never used since moving in. What an absolute waste of money.

Did anyone catch the question she answered where she basically implied John is a narcissistā€¦You couldnā€™t write the delusion

Reactions: 8
especially considering she lives in it like itā€™s a bed sit and only uses a total of 3 rooms. She mentioned on another Q&A that thereā€™s a cinema room sheā€™s never used since moving in. What an absolute waste of money.

Did anyone catch the question she answered where she basically implied John is a narcissistā€¦You couldnā€™t write the delusion
Wouldnā€™t fancy her gas and Elec bills now šŸ˜‚ brutal!
Came here just to say exactly this, insinuating John is a narcissist šŸ˜² she never gives him any credit despite the fact he really does seem to be a fantastic father and more than does his share, and never publicly bad mouths her! Looking at the behaviour of the two it does make you question who the real narcissist is šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
She really is an utterly vile mother.

We all have bad nights with our children (hello 3:30am!) but to say youā€™re ā€œbleeping sickā€ - In my opinion is just uncouth and unnecessary.

I couldnā€™t ever imagine saying I was ā€œbleeping sickā€ of my child (and I work full time and we donā€™t get to palm her off for half the week, and have two others to add in to the mix šŸ¤Æ)

That poor, poor boy. Yes he might get to inherit a load of property and cash. But what he needs right now is a parent who doesnā€™t think heā€™s a complete and utter burden to her lifestyle.

Oh and Chels, for the record I literately couldnā€™t be any less envious of your car crash of a life.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
She really is an utterly vile mother.

We all have bad nights with our children (hello 3:30am!) but to say youā€™re ā€œbleeping sickā€ - In my opinion is just uncouth and unnecessary.

I couldnā€™t ever imagine saying I was ā€œbleeping sickā€ of my child (and I work full time and we donā€™t get to palm her off for half the week, and have two others to add in to the mix šŸ¤Æ)

That poor, poor boy. Yes he might get to inherit a load of property and cash. But what he needs right now is a parent who doesnā€™t think heā€™s a complete and utter burden to her lifestyle.

Oh and Chels, for the record I literately couldnā€™t be any less envious of your car crash of a life.
I've just seen that post and it turned my stomach.
I've been up for almost 4 hours now trying to get my little night owl back to sleep.
That poor boy deserves so much more than she gives him. Material things aren't love.
She also has at least 3 nights a week where she can easily get a full night's sleep yet she chooses to go out flashing her tits and partying šŸ‘

Reactions: 16
She is a utter joke! She canā€™t stand the child the poor boy he needs taken off her. She is not maternal at all. Thatā€™s mum life u big chinned ugly cow. She will be Feeling down yet again because she been binned off by lover boy.

Reactions: 4
This has really fucked me off. She is such a selfish pig. She had him in nursery all day to go back to bed if she wants but she will chose to pelaton all bleeping day. Then she gets the whole weekend to her self too?! I was up 4x last night but I have no choice but to start the day and look after my baby all day while my partner is out 7-7 at work. Literally every Mam is tired but we donā€™t all get the luxuries she has.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
What a disgusting vile woman
You spend 4 nights with your kid chin diesel 4!
I wonā€™t say days because you ship him off during the day.
Maybe get off the peloton and allow your son some evening hours at home. Bed at 6:30 for a 15 month old is wild.
Youā€™re a tit mother a tit human and honestly Hendrix truly deserves better.

Reactions: 8
What a disgusting vile woman
You spend 4 nights with your kid chin diesel 4!
I wonā€™t say days because you ship him off during the day.
Maybe get off the peloton and allow your son some evening hours at home. Bed at 6:30 for a 15 month old is wild.
Youā€™re a tit mother a tit human and honestly Hendrix truly deserves better.
Chin diesel dying šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesnā€™t she get a full nights sleep when H is at his Dads every weekend šŸ¤”
Saying youā€™re bleeping sick of your child is grim šŸ¤¢ sheā€™s disgusting
Maybe not get him in bed at 6pm every night. Give him a proper routine. If heā€™s in bed at 6 and wakes up at 5, he must nap early during the day? Heā€™s probs over tired. Never mind you though Chelsea you need a full night šŸ™„ I canā€™t remember the last time I had a full nights sleep and Iā€™m still with my babies dad šŸ¤£ stop whinging about it.
no doubt weā€™ll have some stories of her whinging about being tired on her stories todayā€¦..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.