Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but right now she can't give H what he needs so she needs to either step back from social media and step up as a parent or step back as a parent and continue to step up to social media. She Can't be both Clearly
Massively agree with you here!! Something has got to give - for her baby boys sake 🥺

Reactions: 3
I actually think she's alright looking and I love the new hair colour it really suits her.. but is she ugly on the inside? Oh yes 100%.
Massively agree with you here!! Something has got to give - for her baby boys sake 🥺
he needs routine and consistency when he's at home with his mum, I think he'd sleep better for it anyway

Reactions: 4
Absolutely! She shouldn't be fighting him to go to sleep at 6.30 anyway, it's far too early for his age. That's probably why she always says how hard bed times are etc, and the exact reason why he has her up at 2am etc.

On John's stories Hendrix is awake until around 7ish/8ish and then he generally posts him in his sleeping bag. Never see John complaining about things like this.

If she just stopped rushing for 'her time' on an evening and trying to get rid of the baby etc then things would be much easier on her. I guarantee it

Just realised I said etc about 9 times in the last post :p

It's a very unhealthy way to view fitness obsessing over your fitness watch.
And to continue to wear said watch and rolex at the same time on dif arms is just idiotic.
She absolutely won’t have it when I tell her an Apple Watch is a wildly inaccurate way of measuring calories burned. Over estimates by up to 40% - she’s such an obnoxious bellend. It’s really beyond her that there’s a possibility she isn’t the worlds leading expert in something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually think she has some deep rooted issues, she seems extremely insecure and craves attention and validation like we crave food. She morphs herself into her surroundings depending who she’s with and where. She thinks people are jealous…but I don’t see what’s there to be jealous of? In some instances I live a similar lifestyle as her (house paid for, not worrying about money and having a lot of time on our hands) and if I was as unhappy as Chelsea seems…I’d trade it all in a heartbeat to living pay cheque to pay cheque but all she sees is materialistic things she things will bring her happiness…I think the one thing she needs before anything on this Earth is therapy. She needs to deal with her issues and until she doesn’t she’s never going to change.

I genuinely feel sorry for her, although I dislike her as a person because of her arrogance and some of the things she says…i just think she needs therapy, genuine love and spend more time with her son.
100% agree with this. She deffo has a issue.

First time Chelsea has been out walking with friends and she feels the need to put it on her stories with a massive cocky chinny grin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Blatantly reads here constantly, hiya chinny x
Normal service has been resumed, Chinny’s two rent a friends have gone and she’s back home making videos with her dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Clicking her fingers to get the dogs attention, where have we seen that before? Oh yeah, when she tries to get her child's attention

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm actually dying to see who she ends up going on holiday with or if it does still go ahead.

Mind you, after watching her going to eat on her sunday, there's a chance she will end up going on her own?

Never needed to seen them old photos of chelsea posted on the thread this early on a morning. Almost knocked me sick

I had a look on her admire me page yesterday. jesus, her fanny looks like this, it's disgusting

someone actually commented 'you have a fat girls pu$$y' too hahahaha
omg I find that so funny especially since she’s constantly bragging about how “perfect” her fanny is cause it’s an “innie” and “tucked in” and she finds “outie” vaginas disgusting 🙄 I heard from someone else that it looks weird too 😂😂😂

I think she went to magaluf on her own at one point so wouldn’t be surprised if she goes on her own, but she will probably rope her cousin or some other guy she’s begged to shagg her in exchange for a free holiday into going with her like she usually does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
clearly the reason she had a section is because she thought a natural birth would ruin her vagina - she’s absolutely deluded! Anytime someone would ask her “why are you having a section” she always replied “because I want to”YES BUT WHY DO YOU WANT TO!!! Just answer the question! You’re fanny isn’t going to fall apart just from giving birth you idiot! Yes you may get a few stitches but IT WILL HEAL!! Maybe that’s why she doesn’t have the maternal bond with H, because she didn’t go through natural labour with him. All because she wanted to protect her money maker. Absolutely selfish cow.

on another note - mine looks better than it’s ever looked since having kids! A few little stitches and now it’s a beautiful little tuppence!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
OMG I'm shocked that's why she had a csection. Jesus christ this woman gets worse and worse

I reckon she will beg one of her rent a friends to go with her or like someone mentioned above - find another lad to shag and offer them a free hol haha

surely the potential of going on holiday alone, along with the meal on her own on sunday will give the arrogant bastard a shake up and make her realise she's going to end up lonely as duck

Reactions: 1
Maybe that’s why she doesn’t have the maternal bond with H, because she didn’t go through natural labour with him.
Nah, that’s nothing to do with it. Plenty of people have c sections & have maternal bonds. How you birth doesn’t affect that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Nah, that’s nothing to do with it. Plenty of people have c sections & have maternal bonds. How you birth doesn’t affect that.
Agree - whichever way you give birth doesn't affect your relationship with your baby.

Reactions: 15
Also, please tell me that everyone understands that she doesn't take Hendrix to the park to enjoy time with her baby etc?

She simply does it to benefit herself; by getting her steps up.

That poor boy, nothing is ever about him with her, it's all about her and he just has to fit in. Wish John would just take him full time 😩

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.