Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know the deets of the charlotte fight. Can someone explain why and when it happened?

I need to know the deets of the charlotte fight. Can someone explain why and when it happened?
pretty sure it was a fight over gary beadle chelsea had slept with him and she got invited to a g shore party and Charlotte kicked off. Chelsea still says it was nothing and got blown up in the papers. I think it was 2013

Reactions: 3
Yeah she knows she's not the best looker so she has to get mens attention by showing her tits and arse at any occasion

Reactions: 1
I actually think she has some deep rooted issues, she seems extremely insecure and craves attention and validation like we crave food. She morphs herself into her surroundings depending who she’s with and where. She thinks people are jealous…but I don’t see what’s there to be jealous of? In some instances I live a similar lifestyle as her (house paid for, not worrying about money and having a lot of time on our hands) and if I was as unhappy as Chelsea seems…I’d trade it all in a heartbeat to living pay cheque to pay cheque but all she sees is materialistic things she things will bring her happiness…I think the one thing she needs before anything on this Earth is therapy. She needs to deal with her issues and until she doesn’t she’s never going to change.

I genuinely feel sorry for her, although I dislike her as a person because of her arrogance and some of the things she says…i just think she needs therapy, genuine love and spend more time with her son.

Reactions: 9
I actually think she has some deep rooted issues, she seems extremely insecure and craves attention and validation like we crave food. She morphs herself into her surroundings depending who she’s with and where. She thinks people are jealous…but I don’t see what’s there to be jealous of? In some instances I live a similar lifestyle as her (house paid for, not worrying about money and having a lot of time on our hands) and if I was as unhappy as Chelsea seems…I’d trade it all in a heartbeat to living pay cheque to pay cheque but all she sees is materialistic things she things will bring her happiness…I think the one thing she needs before anything on this Earth is therapy. She needs to deal with her issues and until she doesn’t she’s never going to change.

I genuinely feel sorry for her, although I dislike her as a person because of her arrogance and some of the things she says…i just think she needs therapy, genuine love and spend more time with her son.
she would never go to therapy as she doesn’t think she’s the problem. Many failed friendships, relationships and engagements are never anything to do with her

Reactions: 6
She keeps saying about how many calories she’s burnt on that watch and I’m pretty sure they’re not even accurate in counting calories? Trying to say she worked off what she ate yesterday which was nearly 3000cal. Surely that can’t be right 😂

Absolutely howling at her latest post with her calorie counting etc. Another 'motivational' post to try and get her on the 'health/fitness/life coach influencer ladder'

The funniest part.... the part where she says she doesn't see exercise as a chore etc and that: 'walking gets me fresh air and i go with my best mates so we have a catch up'

every single story she posts of her walking is just with her dogs, noone else. Who is she trying to fool? Chinny, we know your billy no mates so don't try and fool us

Reactions: 2
The thing is now she will feel popular with all the birthday messages she shared yesterday, but we all know even on our own fbs we get people who we haven't seen/spoke to for a long time messaging you happy birthday 🤪

Reactions: 4
It's a very unhealthy way to view fitness obsessing over your fitness watch.
And to continue to wear said watch and rolex at the same time on dif arms is just idiotic.

Reactions: 4
First time Chelsea has been out walking with friends and she feels the need to put it on her stories with a massive cocky chinny grin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Blatantly reads here constantly, hiya chinny x

Reactions: 2
Never needed to seen them old photos of chelsea posted on the thread this early on a morning. Almost knocked me sick

I had a look on her admire me page yesterday. jesus, her fanny looks like this, it's disgusting

someone actually commented 'you have a fat girls pu$$y' too hahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
[I second this I really feel sorry for her also ! Regardless of if I like her as a person or I think she's a shite mother I do genuinely believe she doesn't mean to be and isn't deliberately choosing to be like this I think there are so so many problems unsolved and like you say deep rooted issues ! I think she needs major help 🤯 and while she gets that she should just let John have H full time being a mother is about commitment and prioritising your child she does neither right now not saying she never will (I highly doubt she will change) but right now she can't give H what he needs so she needs to either step back from social media and step up as a parent or step back as a parent and continue to step up to social media. She Can't be both Clearly

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.