Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like that in the desperate pool of z listers that are all pally with each other. Same attitude and entitlement IE: chelsea, chantelle Connolly, dawn ward, aislyne horgan wallace. 🤢
don’t forget the gurning Dawseylicious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Of course she hasn't seen her baby on her birthday. He's having the time of his life at his daddy's though!

Reactions: 4
Of course she hasn't seen her baby on her birthday. He's having the time of his life at his daddy's though!
I actually think she would go without seeing her son on his birthday if it wasn't her usual day to see him - anything for a break and her time!!

Reactions: 5
it was never aired. Chelsea mentains it was nothing but the papers say she had her dress ripped off and im sure Charlotte got an assault caution
They didn’t actually show the fight in the episode but you can hear it going on I think/it’s implied? It was one of the Xmas party ones, I think sally axl was there too 😂 But I remember seeing Chelsea tweet about it afterwards saying shes fuming cause she loved that dress or something. Crazy that she denies much happened now though cause I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the one that sold that story to the papers in the first place.

Reactions: 5
It makes me sad that she doesn't want to see her kid on her birthday. Yeh i remember that go karting photo, she looks so out of place. Every single little thing she's posting annoys me now

They didn’t actually show the fight in the episode but you can hear it going on I think/it’s implied? It was one of the Xmas party ones, I think sally axl was there too 😂 But I remember seeing Chelsea tweet about it afterwards saying shes fuming cause she loved that dress or something. Crazy that she denies much happened now though cause I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the one that sold that story to the papers in the first place.
i am sure it was a £20 dress🤣

• Haha
She’s haggered can’t actually believe she is 33 I would say at least 45 and that’s being nice! She has the face of a troll. As the years go by she is getting more and more weird and uglier. No wonder the new fella didn’t stick around.

It’s the pointy chin and the Deidre Barlow neck she looks so old! She looks like a nan… Why does she get lip fillers done as they make no difference she still has thin lips what a waste of money!

Reactions: 4
So don’t shoot me here guys but I actually don’t think she’s bad looking and I do think her figure is great now (Ignoring them awful abs) BUT she ruins herself with her arrogance and selfishness and that for me is what makes her unattractive.

I went for a run earlier and for some reason thought of her. All this now about the house being too big etc I wonder if with the rising cost of living she just can’t really afford to live there but why not just say that, I know I would have a lot more respect for her if she did and I’m sure that would boost her engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s ugly. Her body now makes her look like a crackhead though she’s too skinny. All those pics of her people have posted for her birthday, she looks much nicer and fresher with a bit of weight on her especially her face

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s ugly. Her body now makes her look like a crackhead though she’s too skinny. All those pics of her people have posted for her birthday, she looks much nicer and fresher with a bit of weight on her especially her face
all the attention gets to her head when in reality men will just burst out their boxers for anything with a pulse

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.