Chelsea Ferguson #12 Misses her best friend getting wed but can go to Ibiza and get off her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she goes on about Tattle Life, she should be grateful someone is talking about her 🤣 Plus she’s got one of the deadest threads on Tattle cos she’s boring as duck so she can’t complain really?!
I dont get it - you can choose to literally bare your soul and bits on social media, but not want/expect people to comment on it.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2426437
How can she actually post this with a straight face whilst she shares pictures of her child on her page set up to attract punters to her adult content 🤯
Aplogies for replying to myself, but can't actually BELIEVE she posted this, then barely a week later posts pictures of her cousins kids in school uniforms with the name of the name of the school they attend very visible on the logo. The logo on the photo here has been redacted by me, not her, sadly. Absolutely unbelievable levels selfishness and delusion. How dare she?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Training for the Great North Run. Wonder if this will go as well as the “influencer boxing” training.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_7538.jpeg

Oh my God she is SO cringe. Gordon Codona, who's name she hasn't removed and is one of her 'friends' is an absolute creep who owns, amongst other places, Players Bar in Newcastle. They used to do match day 'topless totty' but now I think it's just like a cringe version of Hooters and the waitresses get up and podium dance in their little outfits.

Not had any experience of it for years so happy to be corrected but Gordon is a notorious sleaze and the bar was meant to be awful to work for when it did have strippers on back in the day. Why is she 'joke' (but probably not a joke) touting for a job there then putting her rejection message on there as if it's something to be boastful of or as if he was asking her when she started it?! Also she has done a dirty delete on the bit of the story it was from where she was 'dancing' and tagged him. bleeping attention bleep 🙄. Wonder if she's shopping for a 'rich' boyfriend 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2464641

Oh my God she is SO cringe. Gordon Codona, who's name she hasn't removed and is one of her 'friends' is an absolute creep who owns, amongst other places, Players Bar in Newcastle. They used to do match day 'topless totty' but now I think it's just like a cringe version of Hooters and the waitresses get up and podium dance in their little outfits.

Not had any experience of it for years so happy to be corrected but Gordon is a notorious sleaze and the bar was meant to be awful to work for when it did have strippers on back in the day. Why is she 'joke' (but probably not a joke) touting for a job there then putting her rejection message on there as if it's something to be boastful of or as if he was asking her when she started it?! Also she has done a dirty delete on the bit of the story it was from where she was 'dancing' and tagged him. bleeping attention bleep 🙄. Wonder if she's shopping for a 'rich' boyfriend 🤢
Well now we know why she tags kosmic kingdom every chance she gets.
Comparing herself to Jordan Belfort, some how I don’t think he drove a Nissan and had to raffle off hand bags to pay the bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope someone tells her she’s going to have to start running outside at some point if she’s going to do the GNR. She’s in for a shock if all her training is on the treadmill.
What happened to the boxing training and training to be a PT? Has she just sacked that off now?

Reactions: 10
I hope someone tells her she’s going to have to start running outside at some point if she’s going to do the GNR. She’s in for a shock if all her training is on the treadmill.
What happened to the boxing training and training to be a PT? Has she just sacked that off now?
She goes from one extreme to the next. If she does get a place in the GNR it will be interesting to see how she manages although I think come the new year she will be training for something else

Reactions: 1
She’s got the money/time/freedom to do these random things like taking up a Pt course for no reason and training for boxing/running events at the drop of a hat. Shame really she’s got no direction

Reactions: 3
Marathon? I thought she said she was doing the GNR?
Complaining she doesn’t have enough hours in the day and struggles to fit everything in. Is she for real? She has sooooo much free time. She’s out walking the dogs during the day, cooking her lunch, taking H to soft play, watching tv. She does realise everyone else has to do this after work? They don’t do it during the day. They’ve done a 9hr shift with an hour commute then do all that when they get home.

Reactions: 11
Her behaviour is someone with extremes traits of bipolar, erratic, irrational, and a lack of any focus

Reactions: 4
How have the fitters been on for 2 weeks and that’s all they’ve done?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.