Chelsea Ferguson #12 Misses her best friend getting wed but can go to Ibiza and get off her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping desperate do you need to be to sell a story on yourself. I don’t think she got the bathroom free. Most likely got a discount but there’s no way Wayne would have given it away.

Reactions: 5
As if she went to the Daily Star to tell them she drives a Qashqai now 😂😂😂😂 It’s because she’s skint, not any other reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she mean the cost of each thing has halved? I mean, it could be anything with Chelsea though 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I took it to mean that her insurance has now halved in price, tax is half that it was and she spends half now than what she did on fuel compared to the other car

Each individual thing she mentioned has halved in price since switching vehicles

Reactions: 12
Yeah I took it to mean that her insurance has now halved in price, tax is half that it was and she spends half now than what she did on fuel compared to the other car

Each individual thing she mentioned has halved in price since switching vehicles
Ah ok! I’m the idiot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
By keep going on about it they are literally bringing people here 😂

Reactions: 6
That's literally how I find tattle...an influencer was moaning about it. This place totally opened my eyes to how much they lie!!!

Reactions: 18
The way she goes on about Tattle Life, she should be grateful someone is talking about her 🤣 Plus she’s got one of the deadest threads on Tattle cos she’s boring as duck so she can’t complain really?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.