Chelsea Ferguson #12 Misses her best friend getting wed but can go to Ibiza and get off her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Pervy PT is in the place chelsea was..... but he has a new chick. Based on her ....I think he maybe does have a thing for Chelsea. Same look .......

• Sick
Reactions: 2
IMG_7032.jpeg

How can she actually post this with a straight face whilst she shares pictures of her child on her page set up to attract punters to her adult content 🤯

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Slept in for what exactly?
Cos she’s still managed to post a pic of her flap half hanging out, then her legs open on the stairs and then again in the mirror 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weird she didn’t post him at first then he was all over the page she puts her horny pics on 😠

I do not post my son online. I never have anyway but what really hit home was an occasion last year in Tesco I saw a child and thought oh you look familiar but didn’t recognise the person behind the pushchair. It only took about 5 seconds and I thought ahhh that is X’s child (someone I know from school). This girl I haven’t seen in person since we left school but still got her on FB.

I realise how bad is it that I recognised her child in the shop and it shows how much she puts her child online 😬😬😬

Reactions: 8
Have not been able to look at her the same since someone posted here saying a video she posted of pulling her clothes down, Hendricks gin was present because you could see her either look at him or smile.
To be doing tit like that in front of your young child is VILE

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she thinks its acceptable to discuss her toddlers toileting habits on a page she uses to sell her body on?
I'm in no way bashing SW but surely she's got people in her life she could ask? Friends? Parenting groups on Facebook? Family?

Reactions: 10
Have not been able to look at her the same since someone posted here saying a video she posted of pulling her clothes down, Hendricks gin was present because you could see her either look at him or smile.
To be doing tit like that in front of your young child is VILE
I remember this and to be fair, it could have just have easily been the dogs she was smiling at. Whoever it was, they were off camera and frankly I'm more inclined to believe she would smile at the dogs than H.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.