Chelsea Ferguson #12 Misses her best friend getting wed but can go to Ibiza and get off her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bring cash” in other words im skint and don’t have to tell the tax man

Reactions: 14
She could do some upselling take a few bags in and do a raffle.
Funny you say that, she always harps on about how she got rid of the majority of her bags. When she took a photo of her dressing room the other day she still has a load. All this oh I’ve realised designer stuff is just a waste of money is a load of bollocks.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see Dee’s TikTok about going for dinner and “someone” commented and said there were two sides to the story?

Reactions: 1
I’ll be booked until the end of the night. What a load of shite she’ll be gone by 11pm. Who goes to a strip club at like 6pm? I don’t understand why she keeps signing up when she knows she can’t hack it anymore.

Reactions: 13
I’ll be booked until the end of the night. What a load of shite she’ll be gone by 11pm. Who goes to a strip club at like 6pm? I don’t understand why she keeps signing up when she knows she can’t hack it anymore.
Not defending her but I could quite imagine men going to strip clubs like 6pm from work before going home to their Mrs!
Telling their Mrs they’ve gotta stay back at work for an hour, all while they’re in a strip club having their eyes nearly poked out by her chin while she’s prancing round like a pasting table!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not defending her but I could quite imagine men going to strip clubs like 6pm from work before going home to their Mrs!
Telling their Mrs they’ve gotta stay back at work for an hour, all while they’re in a strip club having their eyes nearly poked out by her chin while she’s prancing round like a pasting table!
She’s on at 6pm on a Sat which is prob there quietest time of day. I doubt there have been load of people messaging her as she’s a has bean now

It’ll be dead at 6pm 😂 you wana wait til the wee hours when the men have their beer glasses on and no control over their wallets- surely as a ‘professional’ she must know this

It’s normally dead until around midnight

Reactions: 2
When I used to dance we didn’t open till 9pm week days and 10pm weekends, weird this place opens at 6pm… I know in America they do have day shift girls and night shift girls, might be like that…

Reactions: 3
The blue velvet post about her on their page has 50-something likes on it and 1 comment.
I'm sure her inbox is flooded with people saying they're coming to see her 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh how the mighty have fallen. She used to make decent money back in the day, now she's accepting the 6pm graveyard shift. Feel ashamed for her 🤣

Reactions: 6
I call first bingo she will be home early today koz she will be “so knackered” but really its bc no one went to see her year 11 GCSE woodwork tits and abs ! Also im local to lusso stone and their circus act and its well known hes bathrooms are made in china and repacked here as luxury italian marble etc…theyre all crooks google arron honzik accident… you're welcome

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.