Chelsea Ferguson #12 Misses her best friend getting wed but can go to Ibiza and get off her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is going to a strip club at 6/8 pm? Lol that’s madness.
Also the place looks like an absolute shithole, I don’t know why I was expecting somewhere classier and upmarket lol

Reactions: 6
Who is going to a strip club at 6/8 pm? Lol that’s madness.
Also the place looks like an absolute shithole, I don’t know why I was expecting somewhere classier and upmarket lol
A lot of stag parties start early. They will come down or up yesterday and start drinking at midday.

3 weeks and that’s what the bathroom looks like?! I was expecting something dramatic and extravagant. “My vision”, It’s a bog standard basic witch bathroom that every Instahun has.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well H was happy out with Daddy & his beautiful partner. Sitting on her knee munching away, happy as Larry so I don’t think it’s to do with him.

I guess a regular girl has kicked up a fuss. They all have their slot times. Those who work most get the prime times. Those who do one offs / don’t turn up regularly get the less popular times. They’ve taken the post down about her, well I can’t see it.

Someone take one for the team and msg BV and ask them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s honestly a disgrace. She encourages people to travel and see her and then flakes. Her commitment to anything is shocking, no wonder she can’t hold a bloke down.

Reactions: 17
Wow shes so frigging predictable…us gossip's on here who actually dont know her personally KNEW she was gonna flake……lolz how embarrassing! The womans a joke

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.