Chelsea Ferguson #12 Misses her best friend getting wed but can go to Ibiza and get off her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get the over sharing of intimate things to do with children on the Internet.
Kids have a right to privacy!!!

Reactions: 3
Intresting to see she's getting her new bathroom from Lusso (clearly for free but of course no spon con tags). Wayne Spriggs who owns it is another dodgey Teesside millionaire. He was done years ago for selling counterfeit designer clothes and bags. It's widely rumoured on the local grapevine he gets the bathrooms made in China and then repackages in the UK and claims they are high end Italian designed goods. His daughter has a thread on here https://tattle.life/threads/chloe-spriggs.18562/

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Intresting to see she's getting her new bathroom from Lusso (clearly for free but of course no spon con tags). Wayne Spriggs who owns it is another dodgey Teesside millionaire. He was done years ago for selling counterfeit designer clothes and bags. It's widely rumoured on the local grapevine he gets the bathrooms made in China and then repackages in the UK and claims they are high end Italian designed goods. His daughter has a thread on here https://tattle.life/threads/chloe-spriggs.18562/
This is the type of tattle investigation I live for

Reactions: 21
Chloe’s partner is also a dodgy one and has been known to like some of flat tit fergos more ‘interesting’ photos. Weird all round…

Reactions: 7
She shared the post about luxury goods being a scam and then next story is of her Lusso bathroom packages. Lusso means luxury in Italian. I guess luxury is ok when it’s free then 🤔

Reactions: 9
She shared the post about luxury goods being a scam and then next story is of her Lusso bathroom packages. Lusso means luxury in Italian. I guess luxury is ok when it’s free then 🤔
Clearly only a scam now she can no longer afford them & has had to sell all her luxury items via bonus ball

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s Guna pop her calve on that latest story 🥴🙈 I can’t watch! Form is horrendous as usual

Has H practically 50/50?! All that coke has gone to her head!
What, like play with herself and take pics of her square boobs and pretend ass…. Which she could do when he’s in bed
Or, just sat beside her while she pulls her pants down and shakes her ass to the camera then smiles at him!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.