Chelsea Ferguson #12 Misses her best friend getting wed but can go to Ibiza and get off her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do truly think she's faked it.

I think her thought process was to prove how obsessed we are with her (because any validation is good validation - I haven't seen anywhere online praising her), she thinks people gossiping about her proves how "important" she is.

I refuse to believe she wouldn't be flaunting it more if it wasn't genuine.

I genuinely don't think she's THAT unhinged.
Either way she’s unhinged.
3 bloke in a month and getting engaged within a couple of weeks or being on a ‘holiday of a lifetime’ with the love of her life faking an engagement just for a bit of attention… both screams massively mentally unstable

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I
I do truly think she's faked it.

I think her thought process was to prove how obsessed we are with her (because any validation is good validation - I haven't seen anywhere online praising her), she thinks people gossiping about her proves how "important" she is.

I refuse to believe she wouldn't be flaunting it more if it wasn't genuine.

I genuinely don't think she's THAT unhinged.
I agree! Well I would like to hope so! But I do think if this was real then she would have (anonymously) emailed the daily mail and got them to do a spread on it trenching up all the old harry styles shite in the process.

I used to laugh at her and honestly now, I pity her. I really do! She is absolutely desperate for validation,love,respect she must live a very sad lonely life despite what she pretends I think shes severely damaged in the head…..and her soul

Reactions: 4
There’ll be a vid in a few days haaaaa all my haters I had you fooled. I know you’re all gossiping. Says the loser faking her engagement. John and Beth must be laughing their tits off.
---
I honestly hope they create the most beautiful little home. No doubt chels will get jealous and air some dirty laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice she's turned the comments off on her pic of them. She's been oddly quiet since posting that pic. Don't say her attention seeking has gone to tit 🙃 it's not exactly how someone would be acting after plastering the new love all over social media and "engagement" ring. The effects of a come down
---
Lol just went back on her page and the comments are open again. Hi, Chelsea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice she's turned the comments off on her pic of them. She's been oddly quiet since posting that pic. Don't say her attention seeking has gone to tit 🙃 it's not exactly how someone would be acting after plastering the new love all over social media and "engagement" ring. The effects of a come down
---
She probs turned them off for the flight where she couldn’t delete any negativity

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---
🤣🤣
---
they’ve gone again 🤣🤣 also… remember when she said she would not date a smoker or anyone who vapes. Her stories featured his fags a lot. Then we seen a vape on the sun lounger which I’m guessing was her to “ act cool and fit in”

I need to address this… has she made this poor new victim get a vasectomy after 2 weeks of being together? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.